Chapter 4:- The Phone Call

Target :- 75 votes at least.

Daniel's POV

It's been two months and we are living like a strangers.

I didn't talk to her, neither I ate her hand made food, nor she forced me to.

She is scared of me and I am loving this.

I was sitting on a couch, shirtless. I took a leave as I really don't want to go to office today.

I heard someone's voice and looked back as I saw her, talking on phone with someone.

I really wanted to know, who the other person is. But I turned my back, as I saw her turning her head towards me.

Why she is smiling like an idiot? Is she talking to her lover?

My blood boiled at this. How dare she talk to her so called lover?
I told her not to talk to anybody. She has to bear the pain now.

As I stood up from my place, I saw her going towards kitchen.

I followed her to the kitchen. Her back was facing me, so I held her by her waist, and turned her towards me.

She was shocked by my sudden arrival.

"Wh-What happened?"she asked stuttering, cutting the call immediately. Nice move.

I snatched her phone from her hand, and checked her call log.

Oh, so it was Ridhaan. My veins popped out as I saw that she has called him.

I squeezed the phone in my hand, my anger was on cloud nine.

I threw the phone and put my legs on it. Breaking it completely.

I held her arms, closing the distance, I looked into her eyes, fear from me, was visible.

I started closing the distance between us.

For support, she put her right hand on my bare chest. I so want to feel her. But not now, I will make her mine soon.

"Why were you talking to him?" I asked gritting my teeth. I can't even think anyone near her. She is my wife. And she don't have any right to talk to other men.

"I-I wa-was....mis-missing him...but it's not like..." her reply made me to tighten my grip on her hand.

She yelp in pain, but I don't care. She has to know that, she can't miss anybody.

"Why? You should know that you are married now. Did you took permission from me?" I yelled at her, she was missing him. I will make sure from now on she didn't get any call from this man. I know he is married. But I can't risk.

"I-I m sor...sorry.." she replied, I held her jaw with my hand tightly.

Tears were making their way to come out, this satisfied me. I so wanted to watch her in pain.

"Ok. Now that you are sorry, then let's do something so that it can satisfy me." I said looking into her eyes.

I must say, when I saw her for the first time, her eyes were the best thing that I ever wanted to look. But then, her heart is black. I so hate her. It gives me immense happiness, when she is in pain.

She looked at me in confusion.

"Wh-What I have to do?" She asked still confused.

I smirked at her.

"Kiss me. Now." I ordered her, her eyes widened at this, those tears which were drained, now started coming out again.

"If you won't kiss me. Then I will do that. And the consequences will be bad. Now kiss me." I yelled at her at latter one.