Chapter 20 :- Her Happiness

Har dhadkte pathar ko log dil samjhte hai,

Umre beet jaati hai dil♡ ko dil❤ banane me,

~Bashir Badr

Target :- 160 votes.
_________________________________________

Daniel's POV

I was behaving like a caring husband these days, even I dont know why I m doing this.

I m not bound to do this. She is nothing, but at the same time, I wanted to make her everything. My everything.

I had fired that slutty PA of mine, and there, she was begging me not to do that. Huh...I never listen to anyone.

I was currently sitting in my living room, as I have to pick her up from her shop. How many times I have told her to work in some other places, maybe it will be good from that small shop. But she didnt agreed, she is the most stubborn yet easy woman, I have ever seen in my life so far.

Myra came back to take her away, but I think Aadhya also dont want to leave me she told her that she wont go unless I will free her. She thought I will leave her, never ever in my whole life, I don't know why I cant leave her but I know one thing if I will leave, I wont be able to live.

My phone rings, and I picked it up, its Aadhya's.

"Hlo. Are u coming?" I heard her soft voice, from the other end.

"Yeah...I m coming. Wait for me." After saying this, I ended the call.

Taking my car keys, I drove towards her shop.

As I arrived there, but I didnt find her. I told her to wait for me, then where had she gone?

I came out of my car and asked the shop owner, where Aadhya work, she is an old woman.

"I dont know, after her shift was over she called someone, but then started walking to right side." The older woman told.

I dont know why, but I started feeling panic. She have gone to that way, from where I came.

I told her not to go anywhere. And that road is very much posh area, I drove towards it, but I didn't saw her in my way to the shop, is she fine?

I dont want her to get hurt.

As I reached there I saw her playing with a dog.

What the hell? I m worried here and she was playing that too with that dog?

I came out from my car, but she was so much engrossed, that she didnt noticed me.

"What are u doing here?" I asked her, once I was standing in front of her, she was kneeled down, and caught that dog in her hand very gently.

She turned towards me, once she stood up.

"Isnt he cute?" She asked me, why the hell she is saying cute that too to a dog?

"No. He isnt. Now just drop him and come we are getting late." I snapped at her, actually I dont like dogs, and second thing she dont talk like that for others. She is mine.

She looked at me, shocked but then the shocked expression immediately changed into anger.

"Why? He is coming with us. Come Walter." She said the latter part turning towards the dog.

"Who the hell is Walter?" I asked, but I cant control, when she shows affection towards anyone other than me.

But she never showed her affection to u Dan, becoz u never gave her the opportunity.