Epilogue

"That's a beautiful Story Stevie you guys defied the odds in a lot of ways didn't you?" The interviewer questioned. 

"I guess we did, didn't we. We've had our fights but it always comes back to the fact that we love each other and we would do everything in our power for the other person." Stevie squeezes Lindsey's hand as he kisses her head again. 

"So where are your kids now. Are you still close with Lindsey's children from his first marriage?" 

"Oh of course. They're my babies. I love them all so much. William's 44, he's a chef. He married Maddie and they have three kids. Katherine, or Kitty is the oldest then there's Alex and Addison a set of twins. Leelee is a nurse and She actually married the head of Cardio at UCLA, they have three kids, Zoey, Kayley, and Izzey. Stella's a record producer and she works under Lindsey. She has two children Collin and Rye. Kaci is a lawyer. She's currently engaged to a psychologist. Lexa just graduated college and she's teaching music at an elementary school and she just had a little baby boy about a month ago. She and her husband named him Trentan. All three of Lindsey's children asked me to legally become their mother upon the arrival of their eighteenth birthday and I think the last time we spoke to Kristen was maybe ten years ago now when her father passed away." Stevie explains. 

"And Lindsey will you be joining Stevie at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction?" 

"I'll always join her. No matter where she goes or what she does. She'll always have my full support and company wherever and whenever she sees fit. That's why I released fifty years of hits and this summer I'll be embarking on a farewell tour." Lindsey smiles. 

"So you can go with her wherever?" 

"So I can go with her forever." Lindsey nods as the pair of them kiss properly in front of the live studio audience. 

The End