Prologue

March 22, 2019

"Currently sitting with me is a woman that has been graced with the title Queen of Rock and Roll. And I have to agree. With a career spanning forty-five years, Stevie Nicks is a household name. Whether it's from a record or a guest spot on award-winning TV shows like American Horror Story. Everyone is at least aware of who she is. Stevie has been with us all week celebrating her career and her impending induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Also joining us today is a musician of equal standings. Singing a medley of his hits spanning a total of 50 years. Please welcome LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM!" The woman hosting the morning show calls.  

As the set came to an end and Lindsey made his way over to the couch his guitar in hand the smile on his face was priceless. He shook the host's hand and wrapped his arms around the woman with blonde hip length waves cascading down her back. As their embrace broke he kissed her forehead and Stevie's cheeks tinged a crimson color.

"I think this is the first time you two have ever been in an interview together," She states looking between the two.

"You know I think you're right," Stevie says looking to her left eyeing the man sitting next to her.

"It is the only time we've been in an interview together." Lindsey nods slightly chuckling.

"But you two know each other very well." She smiles.

"Yes, we do." Lindsey chuckles.

"So, a career spanning over forty years for you Stevie and fifty for you Lindsey, how did it come about?" e asks

"You can tell it Steph." Lindsey nods knowing how much the woman loves telling stories.

"Well, it all started in 1975."