Chapter 6...

CHAPTER SIX

Soon as I was about to enter, Annie held me back from entering. "Look, I know your still not ready to open up but I'm not sorry for wanting to make sure your okay. As your big sister I will always bother you whether you like it or not. I reckon you start getting use to all these". She said looking me dead in the eyes.

It sent a warm feeling throughout my body that there's someone out here wanting to make sure I'm okay. Not feeling oblige to do it because she was told too but for what she wanted to do.

"I'm sorry", I mumbled slowly. Guilt washed over me like getting drenched in
milkshake. I couldn't meet her gaze as my eyes were focused on the floor as it were the most gorgeoues and breath taking wealth to look at.

"It's okay", Annie sounding somewhat nervous, that she didn't even plan on saying all that a second ago. Behind Annie, Rose rushed to us immediately.

"Oh! My", why did you ignore..... Nevermind, that is not important though you hurt my feelings when you looked at me like I was totally nobody". She huffed panting from the short run down the corridor.

Now I felt really guilty for my actions. So much that you can't even imagine it. Giving her a guilty smile, she brushed me off holding me by the shoulders and violently shaking me.

"What the freaking hell was that, you just stood up to the queen B of Golden Gates. I am so proud of, though I really wanted you to slam her cake face to the locker". She rambled out grinning like a wild cat.

The bell rang loudly drowning the noise around us including our own laughter at Rose's remark. Students started filing into their own classes as we three followed in after. As I made my way in, my eyes began to scan the back row for something. No rather a someone.

His black hair fell in slight curls down his forehead while his glasses were on the tip of his nose as he looked busy and concentrated on what he's doing. How come I didn't notice him entering the classroom earlier on, I must be to focus on both Annie and Rose that I didn't see him enter.

Realizing I must be creepy just by staring at his figure, I dragged my feet to move to my desk before he thinks I'm so a creep staring at him shamelessly. Which I'm clearly not!

I settled in my seat as the class went quiet when Mrs.Thomsans, our L&L teacher stepped in with her serious game face plastered on. Rose nudge me on the side, giving her a confuse look she raised both her eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"What"? I mumbled quietly. I checked to see if we both were gonna get called out but luckily we didn't. "Ohh! no nothing", she gave me mischievous smile winking before facing the front.

Choosing to ignore her unusual behavior, I faced the front feeling the same warmth wash over me. "So you'll all be paired up with a partner, someone you don't usually socialise with. You can't pick your friends because I myself have already taken care of that. It would be worth a quarter of your results so you all better do good okay, it is very simple if you think of it".

Mrs. Thomsans fixed a glare at the class before continuing. "Nathan and Rian, Stacey and Dylan, Rose and Brian", Rose stood up as she went to look for her partner while Mrs. Thomsans  continued calling and paring out names. I remained patient as I heard my name. "Angeline and David", a sigh escaped my lips. Part of me grew nervous because she hasn't mention Tristan' s  name yet. My eyes scanned the room but I couldn't see the David person making his way over to me.