Chapter 23: The Siege on Camp Half-Blood

4 months later

It's now June. Four months since we won the Battle of Hogwarts. And quite a few things have changed since then. Hermione and Ron got together, which from what I've heard, is something that almost happened after the Second Wizarding War last year.

Harry and I finally became friends. I guess saving his life really opened his eyes.

Artemis, sadly now has about twenty new hunters. A few joined from Camp Half-Blood, or Camp Jupiter, but most of them were new demigods. That's why it was sad.

On the happier note, we haven't heard anything from Kronos. No one has had any dreams, and there haven't been any attacks.

And we still have to take those to tests called O.W.L.s. Like seriously, I'm gonna fail just because it's called that.

Anyway, my first two classes of the day went pretty fast. I had Potions and Care of Magical Creatures. But my current class, Transfiguration, went as slow as turtle, and I love turtles.

McGonagall was talking about how to transform yourself into something other than a human, and how to transform yourself back. This lesson really made me wish I was Frank. He would pass this class with flying colors.

She was saying, "It is believed that this form of magic was originally created when Poseidon blessed his grandson with the ability to shape-shift into any animal. And as you all know, we have a son of Poseidon in our midst."

She eyed me, as if she was expecting something from me.

"Mr Jackson," she said, "Would you care to show us this ability?"

My eyes widened. She expected me to have it too.

"Oh, no I can't, Professor. That isn't one of my abilities. Only Frank can do that."

"Frank Zhang?"

"Yeah. He's a descendant of that grandson of Poseidon. So only he and his future descendants would have that gift."

I mentally shuddered at the thought of Hazel and Frank having kids.

McGonagall was about to say something when an Iris Message appeared in the middle of the classroom.

It was Chiron. And he didn't look like his usual happy self. He looked worried. He said, "Percy! Thank the gods, I can still reach you. Earlier today, we learned that Kronos has sent Oceanus and Hyperion to lead an attack on Camp Half-Blood. We need your help. Please get as many allies as you can. We have already contacted Camp Jupiter, and the army is stuck at the border. But I fear that it will not hold for long."

I nodded and cut the connection. I turned to Draco, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I asked, "If you want to come, you can. I can't force you to fight."

Draco and Harry immediately agreed.

Hermione said, "Ron and I will too."

Ron opened his mouth to protest, but Hermione stopped him. She scolded, "No buts! You're coming, Ronald. What boyfriend would you be if you let me go alone?"

He was dumbfounded. I could tell that everyone in the room, including McGonagall, was trying to hold back their laughter.

I decided to break the silence and ask, "Harry, Draco, could you go get Snape, Lupin, Sirius, and Dumbledore? And then meet us at camp?"

Harry nodded, "I'll try to get as many members of the Order if I can."

I motioned for him to go, but I didn't know what he meant by "the Order". However, I shrugged it off because I currently have more pressing matters.