April 14 by Ptr. Harvey Bacuyag

EXERCISE FAITH

Bible Reading: Romans 8:28
No matter how difficult life becomes, God's grace and mercy are greater than any problem we'll ever face. There's always hope because we have God. But we must exercise our faith and learn to trust Him with the circumstances of our lives.

Though difficulties and hardships will come, if we're focused on God, He'll direct our paths and guide us through the troubled times. He knows exactly how to meet every need.
So how do we exercise our faith?

1. Be motivated by the Word of God.
The bible will always give us encouragement, hope, and fulfillment to go in a direction that will keep us with His purpose, goal, and desire.

2. Fulfill God's purpose in your life.
He'll lead you to a place where you'll fulfill His plan for your life. Don't waste your days seeking to become something God's not called you to be.

3. Pray for guidance.
Because God created all things and nothing escapes His knowledge, you can pray and ask Him to guide you through each day. He knows the future, and He'll prepare you for every situation you'll face in this life.

4. Be willing to wait for the Lord to work in your life.
There are times when God will allow you to go through a season of waiting. During this time, you may feel as though you are not moving forward. But you are advancing. God works all things together in our lives for our good and His glory.

Will you take a step of faith? Will you trust and obey the Father with your entire life? He's waiting for you—trust Him. Obey Him and He will take care of all that concerns you.

>>>>>>>>>>Life Group Discussion Questions:
• Kamustahan: Rate How strong are yourself during difficult situation 5 (strongest) - 1 (weak)
• Before the lesson: What situations that test your faith, big time?
• After the lesson: What exercise will you do more to make you more faith stronger?