March 30 by Ptr. Grant Amasi

These are uncertain times and the future feels out of our control.
It is easy to feel that we are indeed walking through the "dark valleys", and the end of this is hard to see.

Let me just remind everyone that we are flocks of the greatest shepherd. Our shepherd loves us as His sons and daughters. So don't worry, have faith in our shepherd, let Him guide us through this dark valley that we are in right now.

• In this difficult times, HAVE FAITH THAT OUR SHEPHERD IS LEADING US TO GREEN PASTURES!

The God who created the universe is our shepherd, He knows what we need and He will provide for us.

While we might feel like we lack in physical provisions now, whether in food or other resources, do not forget that the ultimate provision God has prepared is already in us. His Son Jesus Christ.

His great love gave us a chance to see the greenest pasture He prepared for us, eternal life.

So worry not and rest in the guidance and provision of our shepherd.

• In this difficult times, HAVE FAITH IN OUR SHEPHERD'S PROTECTION.

If we are with God, then we are never alone. The shepherd always watches, always walks with, and always remains vigilant on our behalf.

But we need to remember that following Christ does not guarantee a smooth, harmless and hazard-free life; but instead an assurance of everlasting life. A life with Christ is not a life without pain or suffering. Rather, a life that never lacks God's presence.

As sheep under Gods protection, nothing in this life can ever separate us in His presence and His love. Not even this covid-19!

• In this difficult times, HAVE FAITH AND RELY ON OUR SHEPHERD'S PROMISES.

During this home quarantine, read the Bible and let His promises give you hope and eagerness to look into the future.

If somehow you are bored in your house right now, let me assure you that in the house that Jesus is preparing, you will never be bored. Though there is a scary disease right now, let us look ahead to what Jesus has prepared for us.

Brethren, we have no reason to fear this pandemic or it's consequences. Instead, trust our Shepherd's provision, protection and all His promises.

Don't be afraid of the virus, be afraid of hell.
Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of eternal damnation. During this home quarantine, i pray that we realize the importance of having faith instead of fear, the importance of trusting in God instead of worrying.

We are God's sheep and He is our shepherd. See to it that our lives right now should be lived in light of our future home.