Chapter 7

"This is supposed to a merger not some half hearted take over!" Ashley looked at me and crossed her arms.

"Who said it was a takeover?"She tried to act innocent but like a shark, I can smell the bullshit she's trying to pull on me.

"Don't underestimate my intelligence Ashley-I know about Sanchez buying shares" She was caught in her lie, her face dropped a little before she plastered her fake smile on.

I slammed the contract on the table in front of Ashley onto the table "Take this and make your clients sign it with all the same stipulations or else you can tell him the merger is off-if you did your homework then you'd know that his East coast vineyard is being sold and you have nothing but a small bit of land if you want to take over, not to mention the share prices are falling as we speak."

She rolled her eyes at me "You're bluffing, you won't make a client sell their largest asset."

"No, I'm not bluffing-don't ever try and screw with me again Ashley!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"But we already did," She said in a whisper what happened between us was history.

"You should take me out to dinner next time before you do that." I countered and arched my eyebrow up.

She took the file and  stood up."Till next time Hawk-I'll be back prepared, remember your little dinner for me this time" She left and I felt quite angry at her, after everything she did to me and now she is going after my client.I was pissed but I needed to continue my act. I saw Anabelle in a rush with her beach bag, we were going to the beach today.

I needed to dress in my swimming trunks, I knocked on the door and opened it-Nova did a squeal and I cover up my eyes.

"Sorry..." I muttered and backed out of the room, I should've waited for a response after I knocked.A few minutes later the door opened and Nova looked at me , I saw her face glowing red.

"Uh, I'm going downstairs," She said and hurried down, I got dressed and when I walked out Anabelle looked at me from her door at the far end of the hall.

"Why did she squeal when you opened the door?" She asked with a frown, saw that-oh boy I guess she saw that-a normal couple would be okay with seeing each other naked, I had to think up something quickly.

"She doesn't like it to dress and undress in front of me". Anabelle still wore a frown.

"Don't tell me you've never..." From my face she saw that it was true what she is implying, how do I explain thaIand my 'girlfriend' didn't have sex yet? She wasn't going to buy the whole religious thing because I have never been really religious.

"Oh Ethan I thought you would jump her bones if you had the chance-what is wrong with you?" I looked at her in shock, she is actually urging me on.

I laughed at what she was implying "Nova isn't ready yet so I said I'd wait." That was an excellent lie really.

I walked downstairs and then I noticed what Nova had on-a one piece bikini which covered her up mostly but still showed a little bit of skin. I looked her up and down and I had to admit she didn't have the frumpy body I expected but was curvy ,I wasn't used to seeing a curvy women-all the women that worked with me were body crazy.

She was covered by a sarong too, she saw me and I could see she studied my body too-I worked out at the gym when I had the chance and I had a body to show it. She stopped ogling me and smiled I went to her and pulled her into a kiss.

"You look gorgeous" I smiled and wrapped my hands around her waist, she smiled and hooked her thumbs into  waistband of my trunks.I did a short intake of air and looked at her with a glare-she was in the danger zone. I pulled closer, she was about to unhook het thumbs but I stopped her.