Disastrous Homecoming

The limo ride to the Isle felt like an eternity within minutes. An infinite silence between the passengers as the vehicle sped towards uncertainty. There was no telling how well this would go and certainly, there was no promise that their mission would be successful. They were all hoping against all hope that this would turn out well. Carlos held Ben's hand squeezing it tightly to comfort his raging nerves. He of all people was risking the most coming back here especially with his little pup by his side. Mal's expression was steely and cold, she knew the risks but the rewards would be well worth it. They all braced themselves as they entered the barrier as if entering hell itself.

To their credit, things started smoothly. The limo was parked in an unused tunnel, hidden by some old tarps and rags. No one would ever guess there was a limousine underneath there. Knowing better than to split up the group began their search in the most likely of places. Their old hideout. It was dangerously deep in the Beast Gang's old territory but it would logically be the first place she would go if not directly home. So the group set off as silently and sneakily as they could, taking every alley and short cut they knew to arrive at their hideout. Ben threw the stone to get in and everyone ascended the stairs. However, what they found wasn't Lonnie. Here is where the group's entire plan fell to pieces almost immediately. Waiting for them was the Beast, along with Aziz, Melody, and Jordan. Nowhere in sight was Lonnie however. The Beast growled and Ben pushed everyone behind him protectively.

"Nice of you to finally join us, Ben." His father seethed with a calm rage that shot chills down everyone's spines. This was the worst possible outcome. The worst possibility. Ben gave a slight subtle wink to Audrey who nodded slightly. She grabbed Mal and Carlos's hands pulling them behind her.

"Where's Lonnie?" Ben demanded and the Beast surprisingly laughed. This unnerved everyone, the beast never laughs. This whole thing felt wrong. The beast eyed Ben with a wolfish grin.

"So the little prince has grown balls? So stupid. All that goodness has gone to your idiotic little head mutt. You make demands of me? Need I remind you who you are dealing with?!" The Beast bellowed shaking the building slightly. Everyone trembled a bit, except Ben. There was nothing but cold resolve in his eyes. He squared up and looked his father right in the eyes not sure where this boldness was coming from.

"WHERE IS LONNIE?!" Ben demanded again bellowing himself now. While it didn't shake the building it certainly shook the Beast. He was completely beside himself. The absolute insolence and idiocy to oppose him like this. It was so laughably heroic it made him feel sick. Aziz rolled his eyes.

"We stole your precious Lonnie Ben. How does it feel to be nothing now? Everything that was yours is mine now." The beast and his two female companions eyed him and he stuttered slightly. "Ours now. I mean of course." The Beast rolled his eyes at this petty display and gestured at former Beast Gang and their two companions.

"Just get them already you useless sand for brains." The Beast roared. Ben, However. Has other plans. He had one idea and it was incredibly stupid but if they were going to rescue Lonnie, this was their only chance. In Chess, you must lose some to win some. Right now, Ben was about to lose so the rest could win, no matter how stupid it seemed.

"GO!" Ben hollered and rushed his father and Aziz, decking one before wailing on the other. In the meanwhile, Audrey dragged Carlos and Mal down the stairs forcefully. Carlos resisting the whole way.

"Ben!" Carlos cried, tears already welling up. There was no way in hell Ben could win four on one but he could buy them time and he did. The beast and Ben fought, the beast stronger than Ben and eventually slamming him into the wall knocking him out cold as Aziz and his female companions raced after the rest of the gang. Audrey just pulled Carlos along ignoring how broken down he was. They ran back towards the bridge before ducking into a small house that housed Chad's former lovers. He greeted them with kisses and hugs instructing them to stay quiet and sit down.

"Alright, we need to get Lonnie. If she wasn't there then the Beast or Aziz has her. Considering the Beast doesn't care about Lonnie at all my bet is that those wharf rats of Aziz have her. I'm not sure how they managed to take Lonnie down but we're going to need her." Audrey reasoned Mal and Chad nodding. Carlos broke down into sobs, Mal trying to console him.

"The Beast has Ben guys... how are we going to get him back?" Mal asked looking at the two remaining Beast gang members. Chad and Audrey exchanged an uncertain look. "Guys? We are going back for Ben right?" Mal looks almost incredulous at the fact that they seemed unsure. This however only sprung more hot tears from Carlos who was completely beside himself. His boyfriend was in the clutches of the worst villain. No one opposes the beast and gets out unscathed. The very idea of the kinds of things the Beast would do to him almost breaks his heart entirely.

"I'm not saying we won't try but I'm not sure we can take on the Beast. He doesn't need magic to beat the shit out of us. He's a literal fucking Beast." Chad argues and Mal just glares doing her best to comfort Carlos still. Carlos nods a bit with understanding.

"Ben wanted us to get away and find Lonnie. Let's stop wasting time and go find her." Carlos says sniffling, pushing down his own feelings knowing that now isn't the time for a full break down. Audrey nods a bit.

"So if Aziz has her then she'll probably be at Ariel's Fish and Chips shop." Audrey thinks out loud and Mal nods.

"Then that's where we go. I may not be from the Isle but that won't stop me from kicking ass to get my damn girlfriend back." Mal seethes lightly and everyone nods. They thank Chad's ex's for the place to hide before setting out for the Wharf and to find Lonnie.