Formulating A Plan

Ben and Carlos spent the night shutting out their problems and enjoying each other before heading to bed. In the morning the world came crashing back in however as they needed to get up and get ready. Not only did they still have some remaining conflict from Ben's episode but they also had a friend now back on the isle. It was gut-wrenching for Ben who was feeling guilty and like a complete idiot for letting his problems drown him so much that he wasn't there to save and support his friend who needed it. The loving duo quietly dressed in their Isle attire. Ben's being authentic from his time living on the isle and Carlos's made by Cruella to mimic Ben's Isle wear. They knew where this problem with Lonnie was going to lead them and they needed to be prepared to address it.

They left the room and headed to Audrey and Lonnie's dorm. When they arrived Mal was curled up on Lonnie's bed with the suit that Evie made for Lonnie, hugging it to herself like a child holds their teddy bear during a nightmare. This was a nightmare. Lonnie was on the Isle and they had no plan to go get her yet. The worst part being she was alone. While she can defend herself, there are people on the Isle who want to harm her as revenge. This now included the Beast as by pissing off his father, it was unlikely that any of the Beast gang was welcome on the Isle. This not even beginning to include Aziz, Jordan and Melodies lot. They were gunning for the Beast's territory for a while now and with the gang gone, it wasn't safe.

Audrey and Evie were both curled up on her bed sleeping through the night soundly. Ben quietly shook Audrey awake. She and Evie looked over at Mal and decided to let her sleep until they had come up with a plan for her to give her opinion on. The group grabbed Chad from his room before heading to breakfast together to talk. It was still the weekend, so they had time to talk and plan things out. Everyone decidedly got hearty breakfasts knowing the day would take a decent amount of energy and if they were doing what Ben was about to propose, who knows when they would be back to eat again.

"Melodramatics about the situation aside, we need to get Lonnie back," Ben started taking a bite of his apple before continuing. "The inevitable solution is we are going to have to go to the Isle to get her back. There's no way we can leave her to figure this out from her own decisions. Lonnie is stubborn and when she makes up her mind changing it is hard. I say the gang heads back to the Isle and brings Lonnie back, kicking and screaming if we have to." Ben proposed between bites of chocolate chip waffle. Everyone sat quietly taking in his idea however it was written on their faces that they agreed, for the most part, the one with the biggest problem was Carlos.

"If your father finds out you are back on the Isle, I wouldn't put it beyond him to try and come for you. I'm not letting you go alone. I'm not letting you go cold and pretend this doesn't put you at a huge risk. This isn't cut and dry. Besides, Mal should go too. She could convince Lonnie to come back and you know you'll need her if she is as stubborn as you say. We all know how soft she is for Mal or she wouldn't have been so hurt by her parent's rejection." Carlos argued taking Ben's hand on the table looking at him with a face filled with determination. They had to do this.

"You guys aren't villains. You don't understand the Isle and we don't have time to teach you. If someone finds out, you are there I don't know if we can protect you. You'll give us away and then my fath- The Beast... will know we are there and it is game over." Ben protested squeezing Carlos's hand supportively but looking at him worried.

"I can be bad Ben. Trust me. Mal and I can do this. I know we can. You have to believe in us. Believe in me." Carlos pleaded and Ben looked around the table for everyone else's response. Audrey and Chad both nodded. Evie smiled at him.

"I could whip something up for Mal to wear on the isle. I do love trying new styles and I know I could do it while you bring Carlos and Mal up to speed on how to blend in on the isle. This sounds like a solid plan." Evie reassures. Ben looks back to the pleading look on Carlos's face and he softens nodding, giving in. Carlos smiles up at him and hugs him pulling him down into a kiss.

"Carlos is smart and I'm no angel," Mal said coming up behind them. "Let's get us, my damn girlfriend, back," Mal said resolutely before sighing. "After breakfast because I'm STARVING." Everyone got a laugh out this as Mal went to get her breakfast. Ben looked at Carlos curiously.

"You really think you can be bad? I don't know. I know you want me to believe in you but you're so sweet and soft. I can't imagine you being a villain." Ben questions a little teasingly. Carlos puts on a mischievous smirk and pulls Ben down into a very steamy kiss that leaves him mesmerized for a second. Within that second Carlos is holding Ben's phone, unlocking it and going through his personal notepad.

"Carlos wore those pants again and it made his ass look so..." Carlos reads out to the waiting table as Ben's expression shifts to horror. He reaches for the phone, but he is quicker and smirks before Ben tickles him making recoil as he snatched his phone back. Everyone sat watching with interest and amusement at Ben's expense.

"Evil little pup... Okay, I get your point but still. I don't think embarrassing me makes you bad." Ben argues as Carlos retains his mischievous smirk before sitting up straight and mimicking Ben from when they first came, his brooding look and sharp glare. Audrey let out a snort before bursting into laughter. Chad cackled at his expression.

"You gotta admit Ben, he does you really well." Chad chuckles and Carlos stops giving Ben a faux innocent look after seeing the red rise up in his face.

"Remind me to punish you later little pup." Ben leaned over whispering in his ear before giving it a nip and growling, leaning in to nuzzle his neck. Carlos blushed heavily as Mal came back looking at everyone.

"What did I miss?" She asks and Evie leans over whispering to fill her in. She lets out a loud "HA!" making Ben glare at her. She smirks and glares back not intimidated. He just sighs.

"I have to admit... you both might end up being decent fake villains." Ben admits finishing his breakfast. Carlos beams proudly as everyone works on finishing up their breakfasts.