Ways To Be Wicked

(A/N: Long time no see. I do plan to finish this story but I've had insane writer's block among severe depression. This chapter was really forced but I hope it isn't too bad.)

After breakfast, the gang split up with Mal and Carlos going with Ben and the rest going to help Evie make an outfit for Mal. Ben had to figure out how to teach these good guys how to be villains and that isn't exactly easy as most kids figure things out on their own on the Isle. There isn't a lesson on it that children learn on the isle really. Most of what you learn in survival and experience. Ben sighed sitting down on his bed, that rarely he sleeps on since he typically shares with Carlos. "So you guys know that you need to be evil and bad on the Isle, but it isn't that simple. For example, what do you do if someone is hurt?" Ben asks knowing the answer but wanting to see how they respond.

"Well, here in Auradon we would help them and make sure they are okay... but I'm guessing the answer is to either hurt them worse or ignore them?" Carlos asks and Ben smirks a bit.

"Pretty much. A weakness of any kind on the Isle makes you an open target. Compassion, kindness, and goodness are all weaknesses to Isle people. No matter how hard it is you gotta unleash your inner villain. You keep your hands in your pockets unless you are stealing, you don't look anyone in the eye unless you are beating them up, and never ever apologize for anything. You have to act like you are better than everyone because you have to be." Ben lectures thinking it over. "No showing emotions. So no being lovey-dovey or sweet, even with me. You gotta be mean, nasty, and have an attitude. Everything is teasing at the nicest and downright villainous at the worst. You have to be the opposite of what you are here. Do you think you can do that?", Ben questions them. Mal and Carlos share a look and nod. Carlos plasters a mischievous smirk on his face and Mal's face goes stone-cold the way Ben's used to. Ben nods a bit approvingly. "That's good but the look isn't enough. You gotta have an attitude and you gotta toughen up. Come here little pup." Ben and Carlos get up. "I'm gonna bump into you. Pretend we are on the Isle. Show me what you would do." Ben bumps into Carlos walking past. Carlos grabs Ben and slams him up against the wall.

"Watch where you're going punk, or I'll knock your freakin teeth in." Carlos snarled. For a brief second, Ben looks completely smitten staring at Carlos with love in his eyes before snapping out of it. He really likes mean Carlos.

"Not bad, the wall bit was a nice touch babe, but next time throw a punch in there to show you are serious. Otherwise, you just seem like you are all talk, and you don't want that. You wanna be bad. Mal your turn." Ben says and they reenact Ben bumping into Mal. She doesn't slam him into the wall. She spins Ben around and actually decks him across the face.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, bitch." Mal spits at him and Ben rubs his jaw looking impressed. Mal grins evilly and he laughs at her.

"Who knew you goody-goodies could have a wicked side." Ben grins and Carlos pulls him down to kiss where Mal punched him at. Ben laughs and nudges Carlos off. "Don't worry babe. I've gotten way worse than a punch from Mal." He seems to taunt her a bit and she glares at him. They spend the next hour or so going over situations and how to handle them the Isle way instead of the Auradon way. It's surprisingly pretty easy to teach them to be evil even if they both seem a little squeamish about it. At one-point Mal knees, Ben in the groin and he topples over. Carlos glares daggers at Mal.

"Hey, watch it Mal." Carlos hisses helping Ben up and unashamedly checking to make sure Ben is okay. Ben sits on the bed and groans.

"Good job... just never do that to me again or I will kill you." Ben growls and Mal lets out a loud laugh at his expense.

"What? I'm just showing my evil side. Not my fault his dick happens to be sensitive." Mal scoffs grinning despite Carlos's scowl and Ben shook his head a slight smirk on his face.

"Practicing being mean aside Mal, I kind of like my boyfriend not being injured... especially that part of him thank you very much." Carlos growls out irritated and flustered making Ben actually blush at his comment. Mal just shakes her head looking a little grossed out.

"I love you Carlos, but I really didn't need to know any of that. Fine I will avoid injuring your precious boyfriend too much. Alright? Now stop glaring at me. We have more important things to worry about, like getting my girlfriend back." Mal snaps at him making him frown. He full well understands what they are here for and what is important, he hasn't lost sight of that. However, beating his boyfriend up isn't going to bring her back.

"Fine just hands-off alright?" Carlos sighs heavily and gently sits on Ben's lap who holds him as Evie bursts through the door holding up an Isle worthy outfit for Mal. Mal takes the outfit right out of Evie's hands, kisses her cheek and goes into the bathroom to change. Once She is out everyone looks at one another to confirm that this is really happening. Ben calls Audrey and Chad to join them.

"Is everyone ready?" Ben looks around at the members of his gang, Mal, and Carlos. They all give his varying degrees of yeses before he nods and crosses his arms. "Don't forget we aren't there to visit anyone. We are solely there to grab Lonnie and get the hell out. If we waste too much time, we risk Aziz and his lot finding out or worse, the beast finding out. We need to be fast, subtle, and not draw too much attention. So no matter what you do, you have to stick close and follow my lead alright?" Ben commands and everyone nods. He looks at Mal and Carlos. "If things turn sour or really bad, get yourself out. I cannot with good conscious let anything happen to you two because of us. We can handle ourselves; we cannot protect you guys very well. Okay? I'm not letting you go unless you promise me this. I love you Carlos and I will not let something happen to you." Ben looks very seriously into his eyes. Carlos reluctantly nods.

"I promise." Carlos sighs and Mal nods as well. This seems enough to satisfy Ben. They group up and head out to steal another limo before driving across the magical bridge back to the isle, their home, their prison, and possibly their end.