The Drug Named Carlos

After Ben showered from tourney his thoughts were still on his crush on Carlos. He had thought about it in the shower and came to the realization that he couldn't deny it. Between his dreams and his urges, he knew this is what it was but it made him nervous. He didn't know what to do about his crush on Carlos. Did he go after him and tell him? Ben wasn't sure. He took the long way back to his dorm so he could think about it more, enjoying the outdoors as long as he could. As soon as he opened the door to his dorm, he regretted it. Jay and Gil were on HIS bed in the middle of having sex. Jay turned around from between Gil's thighs and shot Ben a smirk. "Wanna watch?" He asked and as a response, Ben just slammed the door shut. Why did the universe have to taunt him? His inner beast was already wound up from thinking so much about Carlos, he didn't need this too.

He headed to Chad's room knocking, hoping for refuge from the nightmare he just witnessed only to be greeted with a naked Chad answering the door. "Oh Hey, Ben. Kinda busy. Did you need something?" Before Ben could respond another voice came from inside the room.

"Who is it duckling?" Harry cooed coming up behind Chad naked as well. Harry spanked Chad right in front of Ben who just blinked in complete shock. "Come to join the fun?" Ben glimpsed a half-dressed Uma crossing the room to the bathroom and he quickly shook his head annoyed. Was everyone having sex after tourney practice? He just turned and headed to the girl's dorms. This time Knocking on Lonnie and Audrey's shared dorm door. He knocked and knocked but no one answered. Ben groaned wanting to just lay down and submit to the mercy of the universe that seemed to want to kick him while he was down. Knowing Jay was busy, a thought came to Ben like the most obvious answer. Carlos. Dipping back out of the girl's dorms and heading back to the boy's dorms, Ben went and knocked on Carlos and Jay's door. Carlos opened the door with headphones around his neck and a laptop in hand. When he saw it was Ben, he nearly dropped the whole thing but Ben caught it.

"Ben?! Hey... what... what's up?" Carlos stammered a bit and Ben let out a sigh. He didn't even want to begin unpacking the events of the past ten to fifteen minutes at all but knew he needed to explain.

"I tried to go to my dorm, but Jay and Gil are in there... uh busy. I tried everyone else but they are either out or... busy. So I wanted to know if you minded me hanging out in here with you for a while?" Ben asked trying to play nice despite his patience wearing thin. Carlos beamed with a bright smile and nodded letting him in Ben went and plopped onto Carlos's bed lying back and staring at the ceiling. He could smell the signature De Vil cologne that Carlos wears on the bed and it was intoxicating. With his beast all wound up, it was taking all of his strength to contain himself. Of his friends it seemed like he was the only one having issues, was it really that hard? Should he just go for it? The thoughts swirled and mixed with his growing need for all things Carlos and he sat up looking at Carlos who was sitting at his desk with his laptop listening to music and browsing a computer parts catalog for a part he needed for a computer he was fixing up. Ben just sat drinking in everything that was Carlos and it was like a drug to Ben's system. He had never felt like this before, like a craving for something that made him happy at the same time it was a strange mix of desire and longing that with his beast felt heightened.

He got up and went over to Carlos practically picking him up out of his seat and boxing him in against the wall looking down at him with a hunger for him. Carlos was naturally surprised by the events looking up at Ben sheepishly. Ben leaned in close whispering. "I keep finding myself in this position with you Carlos..." Ben lets his voice rumble low in his chest causing Carlos to tremble a bit feeling the rumble send chills through his body. Ben had a way of doing that to him. Ben pressed his body up against Carlos leaning in to let his lips brush his ear. "You're mine Carlos De Vil... My territory and I want you..." Ben whispers nuzzling his nose into Carlos's neck and hair smelling the cologne mixed with the scent of his skin. Carlos shuddered, hands coming up to grip Ben.

"Want me?" His voice cracked as he felt Ben's lips brush his collar bone intoxicated and still hungry. He wasn't sure if Ben was going to eat him or ravage him. Ben nodded in response pulling back to lock eyes with him.

"I was talking about you earlier on the bleachers Carlos. The person you suggested I had a crush on was you..." Ben's vision was dipped in the wide and surprised chocolate brown eyes that looked back at him. Carlos couldn't believe what he was hearing. Benjamin Beast, the hottest thing he has ever met, wants him. His whole body was awash with a fire that danced underneath his skin. He wanted Ben too. He wasn't sure what Ben wanted of him, but he was happy to give himself over to him at this point.

"I want you too..." Carlos replied hands fisting his shirt scared Ben will pull away and this all be some sick way for Ben to bully him. Ben seeing the permission in Carlos's doe eyes was enough. He surged forward capturing Carlos in an intense and passionate kiss. Ben's beast was too drunk on Carlos for him to hold back. His lips locked with Carlos's and their tongues quickly played with one another. Ben was dominant and forceful in a way the made Carlos's whole-body melt into the wall. It was over too soon for Carlos, making a whimpering sound before Ben's lips captured the side of his neck extracting a half gasp, half moan out of his throat. Ben might not have had a crush before, but he seemed to know what he was doing as he left kisses and bites along his neck down to his collar bone where he left a large love bite, marking him as his. Carlos was his now and he was going to make damn sure everyone knew that Carlos wasn't available anymore. The soft whimpers and moans that slipped out of mouth only drove Ben more insane. He loved this feeling, of Carlos practically begging for more beneath him. This was what he was wanting all along. This was what his beast craved so deeply. He picked up Carlos and carried him to the bed climbing on top of him and kissing him on the lips again, holding their bodies together. By the time Ben had run out of steam and was coming down from his Carlos induced high, Carlos's neck and chest were speckled with love bites and hickeys. Carlos was panting heavily, and his eyes were half-lidded and dreamy. Ben buried his face into Carlos's neck just holding him. He wasn't sure how to explain the intensity of what just happened, but he knew he wanted more of it. If Carlos was a drug, Ben was now firmly hooked.