Sunday Moaning

Carlos felt himself panting heavily as Ben dipped in again for another passionate kiss, pressing him harder up against the blackboard of the empty classroom. He let his hands slip up under Ben's shirt as he ground their bulged crotches together wrenching moans from Carlos's chest. His body felt hot like it was burning up when the kiss broke and he panted openly as Ben dove down to capture his neck. "B-ben... mmm, what if someone comes in..." Carlos manages between moans, but Ben doesn't seem to be listening. His lips and tongue work on sending little shots of chills through his body as they leave more marks upon his neck. Ben's hand dips down into Carlos's pants making his breathing hitch as his large hand palms him as he works his way back up to his mouth from his neck. Carlos can feel himself slipping down the blackboard until Ben's knee comes up to prop him up between his legs sitting flush against the wall and bringing them closer together. Ben's hand keeps working him as Carlos feels his need tensing.

"Ben..." Carlos moans in his sleep right in Ben's ear waking him up. Carlos is grinding into Ben's side poking him with his excitement. Ben rubs his eyes of sleep and reaches down rubbing the bulge in Carlos's pants while he sleeps, moving to capture his neck with soft kisses up to his ear.

"Carlos." Ben moans into his ear nibbling on his earlobe causing his lover to shiver. Carlos rouses from his dream and feels Ben's hand palming him through his pants and it makes him twitch. Ben smirks and pulls him into a loving kiss rolling on top of him. "You woke me up moaning for me... having a nice dream pup? Hmmm, tell me about it." Ben teases grinding their hips together, both of them excited now. Carlos stammers not sure if he is awake or just in another dream.

"You had me pushed up against the wall and were... doing what you are right now... but your hand was... in my pants." Carlos manages between soft whimpers and moans. Ben lets his tongue and teeth wake Carlos up attack his neck with love bites and kisses, sending waves of heat through his body followed by chills that tingle down his spine. It's an intense mix as their groins continue to grind into one another, Carlos reciprocating the motion now. He's too far gone to resist the temptation his boyfriend presents, and Ben knows it so he briefly stops looking to Carlos for permission. "It's okay Ben... I think I'm ready..." Carlos admits "At least to do some stuff... maybe not all the way okay?" Ben nods with understanding and he grabs Carlos's shirt and tugs it off for more exposed skin to bite and kiss, working his way very slowly lower on his lover taking his time. He leaves a trail of love bites down his chest and abdomen in an almost perfect line before hooking his fingers under the waistband of his pants and underwear and tugging them down forcefully at the same time. Carlos's excitement springs back and nearly smack Ben in the face but he just grins enjoying a scent that is uniquely Carlos. It spurs his beast onward with the heady scent and he starts trailing kisses along Carlos's member making it twitch and Carlos moan from the softness of his lips. Ben isn't an expert at this, he hasn't ever done it but he knows what to do. Enough conversations with Chad taught him the basics of this kind of pleasure.

Being careful Ben captures Carlos's member in between his lips taking it down to nearly the base as he begins to suck and lick, making sure to enrobe this part of his lover in as much affection, love and pleasure that he can. Carlos's hand instinctively shoots down to Ben's hair gripping it for something to hold onto other than the bed. "Ben... oh my god, Ben..." Carlos can't form a coherent sentence overwhelmed by the hot wet pleasure that has now taken him. Ben starts bobbing his head to a rhythm and working his tongue along with it as he goes. His own need aches in his pants but he doesn't want to be selfish. He wants to spoil his little pup and give him exactly the pleasure and praise he deserves. The more Ben works him the louder Carlos's moans get and the tighter the coil in his lover's groin winds seeking release. As Ben moves to take all of his lover Carlos sputters gripping Ben's hair tighter and Ben knows just before it starts pulsing in his mouth as Carlos releases. With no other option, Ben swallows it ass it comes not finding it too bad. He keeps going until Carlos appears spent before letting his member slip from his lips and he looks up at Carlos who is a panting and pleasured mess. It is a look that Ben cherishes because it is something he caused. He made Carlos feel that good. Ben smiled proudly and Carlos smiles back before chuckling pulling Ben up into needy kisses before feeling Ben's own need poking him.

Carlos rolls on top of Ben catching him off guard. Ben is usually the dominant one but Carlos smirks and grinds his bare ass against Ben's bulged crotch making him hiss. Too tight, his pants were getting far to tight. Carlos slid down between Ben's legs and quickly undid his pants pulling them down with his boxers only to sit and marvel at Ben's size. Carlos didn't need his tape measure to know it was much bigger than his own. Ben laid back smugly as Carlos ogled him. "Enjoying the view?" Ben asked and Carlos nodded before leaning down to start placing sloppy kisses all over Ben's throbbing need. Ben moaned and bit his lip trying to keep himself under control. Carlos teased with his tongue licking strips up his member before taking him into his mouth. Ben gasped and moaned at how it felt. He had never felt a pleasure beyond his own hand before now and it was like night and day. It was so much better being wrapped in Carlos's wet hot mouth. Carlos used his hand and his mouth both to coax Ben to climax which didn't take too long with how worked up he already was. Carlos swallowed as Ben had, mostly out of necessity rather than choice and sat up wiping his mouth.

"How was that? Good enough?" Carlos teased as Ben looked a pleasured wreck. Ben nodded and pulled Carlos to cuddle him. Ben had just pulled the covers over them when Cruella knocked and opened the door. Thankfully they were covered up.

"Morning Boys. Breakfast is waiting and I have some designs for you to look at." Cruella smiled not noticing how embarrassed and nervous both boys looked. She also appeared to ignore the fact that they were sharing the same bed so closely with their clothes strewn about. Cruella turned and walked out leaving the door open. Carlos sprinted over and closed it when she was out of sight and started giggling.

"Oh my god. That was too close." They both started flat out laughing as they worked to get dressed. Once they were calmed down, they headed downstairs and sat for breakfast. It was French toast, eggs, and bacon. They managed to scarf it all down rather quickly, apparently, the morning's activities had already given them quite the appetite. Once breakfast was done Carlos showed Ben to his mother's office. She had a couple of sewing stations with half-finished garments strewn about. Cruella was in the middle of working on a royal blue jacket when the pair came in. She gestured to the wall where she had several designs hanging up for Ben and Carlos. Ben's were all blue and gold in various styles of prince punk fashion. Ben had to admit he would happily wear all of them. Cruella was certainly skilled at what she did. There were outfits for Carlos that mimicked Ben's and gave him a more punk twist too that Ben seemed enamored with. Carlos seemed equally pleased. "Wow, mom. These all look really good. Are you going to make them all?" Carlos asked turning to his mother who nodded.

"Of course. I've already ordered extra materials. I must simply spoil you both. You know how I am with my fashions Carlos and your boyfriend has inspired me. He is quite charming." Cruella smiles and Carlos nods in agreement making Ben blush embarrassed. "The limo is yours if you want to go anywhere. Don't forget to head back to school tonight. Wouldn't want the Fair Queen to miss her best students." Cruella comments before resuming her sewing. Carlos leads Ben out of the room.

"Want to go shopping at the mall?" Carlos asks and Ben agrees. They have the limo take them to the Auradon city mall. They avoid clothing stores because of Cruella but head into neat little stores, getting Ben a new phone case so that he has a royal blue one with a golden crown pop socket. They pick Ben up a laptop before stopping in at a candy store. Both of them immediately head to the chocolate and load up. By the time they leave the mall, it is time to head back to Auradon Prep with plenty of bags of new things that Carlos spoiled Ben with.