Interrupted

Ben was on the tourney field after practice still doing some training when he spotted Carlos on the edge of the field beckoning him over. Ben stopped what he was doing and jogged over only for Carlos to grab him by the hand and lead him toward the locker room. Once inside he didn't hesitate to start tugging the practice gear right off of Ben's body until he was standing naked. Carlos stripped his own clothing off as well and grabbed him pushing him into one of the shower stalls and turning the water on. Carlos boxed Ben in like Ben always likes to do to Carlos and he felt his body heat up. He had no idea where this was coming from, but he couldn't deny that it was hot to see Carlos take control. Carlos pulled him down by his neck into frenzied kisses in the shower before his hands started to roam lower and lower. Just before they found what Ben was hoping for he woke up.

Ben was laying with Carlos perched on top of him asleep on his chest. The need from his dream making him feel starved for him. He rolls on top of Carlos and goes directly for his neck, heated and needy. He isn't thinking anymore, the pain of his strained boxers is enough to motivate him. Carlos almost immediately wakes up moaning softly as Ben peels away his pajama top, attacking fresh skin with hot and ravenous kisses. "mmm morning to you too..." Carlos chuckles between soft moans. He can feel him getting worked up beneath him too. Just as Ben is hooking his fingers under Carlos's pajama pants Jay enters the room coming to get clothes. Both Ben and Carlos's heads snap to the direction of Jay and look like deer caught in headlights. Jay just chuckles grabbing some of his things from his dresser.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need clothes... I don't mind. You can continue." Jay goes about lazily getting his things and Carlos groans.

"You are not watching us, Jay! Get out!" Carlos whines and Jay sighs as if his fun has been ruined taking his stuff and leaving the two. Ben can already tell the mood is gone from Carlos despite his own need still straining his boxers. "Ben, I'm sorry," Carlos starts but Ben shakes his head sitting up with a sigh getting off of his boyfriend knowing the moment has passed. He sees the tent still in Ben's boxers and immediately feels bad trying to grab Ben, but he is already out of bed and heading for the bathroom. He scrambles to get up and follows him into the bathroom as the shower gets started. He wraps his arms around Ben from behind squeezing him. Carlos slides his hands down into Ben's boxers groping him. "I may not be in the mood anymore, but I can still help you with this... if you want." Carlos tries to compromise but Ben just shrugs.

"It's fine Carlos... Just don't worry about it." Ben is ice cold again, the warmth that Carlos has gotten used to from him is gone, he has been cut off. The steely and frigged exterior Ben has let thaw around him has reformed and is now actively shutting Carlos out. Ben knows none of this was his fault but the whole thing soured his mood and he just wants to move on, even if his body doesn't. Carlos stops Ben and turns him around pulling him down into a kiss, it isn't heated and full of warmth like usual, he can tell Ben has closed himself off even in his affections.

"Ben. Don't do this to me. I'm sorry I lost the mood I didn't mean to I just Jay really ruined it for me." Carlos practically begged for Ben to listen. He was listening and looking into his eyes Carlos could see the warmth still in them, the one part of him that he couldn't hide it in.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Jay. He seems so casual about interrupting us and it gets under my skin. We need to switch rooms already because I'm sick of not being able to go into my own room without fear that I'm going to catch my half-brother in the middle of something with Jay." Ben says grumpily and Carlos understands, relieved that this isn't his fault.

"Then don't go cold on me okay? We can talk to Jay once we're ready and see about switching rooms today. Jay is my friend, but I'd much rather have my boyfriend as my roommate." Carlos smiles and the walls of ice that Ben put up thaw again and he smiles.

"I'd really like that too little pup." Ben helps Carlos strip and they slip into the shower together.

"So what got you so frisky this morning in the first place?" Carlos teases as he soaps up Ben's muscular form. Ben feels his face heat up and he looks away embarrassed.

"A dream I was having about you. You came to shower with me after tourney practice and you were so forceful. You stripped me yourself and pushed me up against the wall. You were dominant and I never thought I'd want that till now." Ben admits face warm and glowing with his embarrassment. Carlos smirks and boxes Ben up against the shower wall as he did in his dream, mimicking when Ben likes to do it. Ben's whole body practically blushes at the problem that had almost gone away between Ben's legs is back again. Carlos grins playfully soaping up his body and letting his hands roam down to soap up Ben's need making him moan.

"Better clean this real good huh Ben?" Carlos teases stroking him with soapy hands. It doesn't take long at all for Ben to get worked up and release. It appears Carlos being dominant really gets him going and he can't help but beam with pride at how much he affects Ben. Ben pants and pulls Carlos into hazy kisses trying to clean him too, letting the shower become just them washing each other with a bit of kissing thrown in. They get out and dress before heading to Ben's dorm. Jay and Gil are sitting and working on schoolwork together last minute before breakfast. "Hey, Jay... sorry to interrupt but I think today you and Ben should switch rooms. I think it'll make life easier for everyone involved." Carlos says holding Ben's hand. Gil seems both sad and excited. Happy to have his boyfriend as his roommate but sad to see his brother go. Jay nods and agrees before going back to his homework. The couple smile and head to breakfast early.