Dancing the Night Away

Tuesday was a pleasant day as a whole. It felt short for everyone but Evie who was doing all the final fittings for the outfits for the dance. She had whipped something up for everyone. She kept couples separate so their outfits would be a surprise. She wanted everyone to enjoy the dance as much as they could. Audrey was an exception as it was her girlfriend that she was making a dress for but she didn't mind. She knew Audrey would be breathtaking regardless.

The school day Wednesday was buzzing with excited energy for the dance that night. Typically dances at Auradon Prep are done on weekdays to avoid promoting excessive partying. Tourney practice was dismissed early as was cheerleading as everyone made their way to separate rooms to change. Evie delivered everyone's outfits as soon as she could. Carlos didn't need one, his mother made him something to wear. Ben went and got changed in the bathroom while Carlos changed in the dorm room proper. Ben finished putting on his suit and was impressed. It was a royal blue suit with gold trimming and details. It was a design fit for a prince. He adjusted his hair, coming it through styling it more properly before stepping out to meet Carlos. Carlos wore a designer black and white suit with a red lapel. It was very striking and fit Carlos like a glove. Both of them stood for a long second drinking each other in before Ben strode confidently over and pulled Carlos into a kiss, pressing their foreheads together. "You look absolutely ravishing pup..." Ben coos heart thumping excitedly in his chest. Carlos can feel it with his hands on Ben's chest smiling in return.

"You look like a prince. My beast cleans up pretty nicely." Carlos teased and Ben couldn't keep the grin off of his face. The two lingered for a second just lost in one another's eyes before Ben took Carlos's hand and lead him out of the dorm and towards the dance.

Chad exited the bathroom much like Ben but wearing an all-white suit with gold piping. It was in similar taste to Ben's but where Ben's was more regal and princely, Chad's was more stylish and debonair. It complemented his more charming personality. Uma was fully dressed, braids up in a knotted updo with a silver and teal gown that had strips of sheer fabric from the end of the bodice down. It flowed with the slightest of movements. It complimented her chocolate skin and made her stand out. She was in the process of helping Harry adjust his suit jacket, his suit was black with red accents and detailing him. It made him look like more of the dashing devilishly handsome young man he was. Both outfits suited them perfectly. Chad stood gawking at them before Harry came over and grabbed Chad by the jaw. "Whatcha staring at duckling. Something you like?" Harry teased and pulled Chad into a passionate kiss. Uma cleared her throat and the boys pulled her into their embrace, the three of them sharing kisses between them, careful of Uma's lipstick. "Alright. We have a dance to crash." Harry bellowed giddily before setting off for the dance. Uma and Chad followed behind holding hands, letting him be excited.

Lonnie fussed over her dress that Audrey was helping her put on. Audrey was already dressed in an elegant scooped boat neck pink gown with a layer of sheer pink lace over the skirt that was covered in pale blue sparkles. She looked like a princess, sparkling with every move of her hips. Her makeup was done to match the outfit and her hair was put into elegantly coiled curls with a small gold tiara from Evie's collection. Lonnie was wearing a female tailored suit made out of a traditional Chinese gown. It was a dark jade green suit with magnolia pink detailing. It was a perfect blend of female and masculine, showing off her strength. Lonnie looked absolutely beautiful; she even had let Audrey do her makeup. Her hair was styled into a slick bun with a jade pin sticking out of it, decorated with pearls. While she was perfectly stunning according to Audrey, Lonnie felt more out of place than ever. The suit made her more comfortable, but she didn't do girly makeup and dances. This all felt wrong to her but she wanted to go to be with Mal, that was her only motivation. There was a brief knock at the door before Mal and Evie stepped in. Both girls turned to their dates and all four silently gasped at how gorgeous their dates looked, even Lonnie. Mal was in a purple and blue dragon inspired dress that made her look fiercer and stunning rather than glamourous. Speaking of glamorous, Evie with her perfect curls, red pouty lips, and perfect eyeliner looked like a glamorous movie star on a red carpet. She wore a slinky draped sapphire blue dress that had a slit up to her thigh. Evie cleared her throat first beaming with pride. "Would you gorgeous and lovely ladies like to accompany us to the dance?" Evie asked with an almost sultry voice that made Audrey quiver a bit before nodding.