CHAPTER NINETEEN

Kevin

I paced my room  for a while since I woke up. I nibbled on my nail buds and glanced at the door deep in thought. This would be awkward, this would be weird and I didn't know if I would be to blame. I mostly would be.

Last night cleared up a few thing between Jackson and I in the most...I flushed thinking of how he had kissed me all over avoiding my mouth to a point where I had whined. This had been after he had given me a kiss, he had begun teasing me like the gentleman he was. I chuckled to myself rolling my eyes then.

"You can do this, Kevin." I tried to be confident as I stared at the door. "Not much has changed..." I nodded firmly before I frowned. "Except now he knows for sure you like him...you guys kissed... All night." I croaked and cleared my throat. "You got this... Nothing to be embarrassed about." I held the door knob. "Don't be weird."

I opened the door and gave a squeal. It. Was. Manly. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Jackson flushed, eyes wide as he stood at my door, head turned to the side, a glass on his hand at his ear.

"Eavesdropping? Really?" I covered my mouth at how high my voice sounded. His brows furrowed and he stood up straight, his lips puckered and slowly held the glass behind his back.

"There- is no such thing." He shook his head with a look of pure disbelief, like 'how could you accuse me of such a thing. Me?' It was hard for me not to laugh as the corner of my lips twitched as my hands slowly left my mouth and I gave him my own look of disbelief.

"Dude." I laughed having no words for him and he beamed then. I shook my head leaving my room to go to the kitchen. Yep, not awkward at all.

He followed and I hummed looking around, wondering what to have. I decided on cereal then with Jackson leaning against the counter, his chin on his fist. I gave him a wide eyed questioning look and he gave me a stupid smile. I rolled my eyes.

"You sure took forever to wake up." He mused walking around the counter.

"I mean, it's Saturday. It's my day off." I listed. "It's only fair." He hummed and I froze as suddenly his arms were around my waist from behind. I had my arms raised, eyes wide and my back still as he crouched down a bit to lay his chin on my head.

"You can relax, no bombs here." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh, what-"

"You can't complain." He cut me off and I pouted, turning my head to look up at him, he only winked and forced me to look forward. "Just eat your cereal. I'm not here." He hummed and I shook my head.

"You're being weird."

"No, you are." I frowned at that and I swung my hip back, my ass collided with his thighs and he stepped back a bit with a laugh. I walked away with my cereal then. "Oh come on, that is no way to treat your boy friend."

I nearly tripped.

Tomin meowed from the table as I froze and watched him. Behind me, Jackson chuckled and just like that, wrapped his arms around my waist again and lead me to the couch. His lips found my neck and I shivered with a blush.

Was I dead? I mean. That was the only explanation.

Wait, no, this happened last night. I scores myself a rather handsome boyfriend and it was weird. I mean, nothing official had been said until that moment and as much as I tried to ignore the butterflies in my stomach, I couldn't which is why I had a stupid smile as he sat down and I followed shyly blushing and he pulled my feet over his lap.