CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kevin

His touch was electric and I wanted more of it. We both seemed so much in a daze that we threw caution to the wind.

He was a really really good kisser.

I moaned and felt him stand with me in his arms. His large hands groped at my ass and I held onto his broad shoulders, one of my hand threading through his hair. I began to rock against him, my hard on straining.

"Kevin," he groaned and I was thrown onto a soft bed with a bounce, I stared wide eyed at Jackson. His shirt came off my breathe was taken from me. He was pure muscle, I wanted so badly to touch him, he unbuckled his pants and my heart rate grew out of control.

Soon my pants left and he was on top of me again, both of us in our boxers. His kiss was so rough and eager, I moaned arching my back when his hand found my cock.

"Oh!" I gripped the sheets beneath us. His teeth sunk into my neck and he sucked while I grabbed his beautiful behind. It was so toned, I couldn't help find it so attractive.

My hips pushed up in need of more of his touch, I thrust into his hand and he thumbed my slit making me bit my lip, my head falling to the side and I caught the sight of thunder outside.

I touched his shoulder, his skin hot under my touch, I trailed my hand down and I slipped my hand through his boxers when he froze. I blinked unsure why until I grabbed onto his cock. He moaned into my neck as I squeezed his package.

"Fuck!" He growled and found my nipple. I shivered and tugged on his cock. He shook and his hips thrust harshly into me and I let go. I wanted him to cum after he had been inside me. I desperately wanted to feel his throbbing dick inside me. I worked to push my boxers down and he lifted himself onto his arms and I rolled over.

"Are you sure?" He asked before I felt him plant soft kisses along my shoulder.

"Yes," I whispered and heard a drawer open as my eyes closed. I worked on my breathing as I prepared myself. I gasped, my eyes shoot open at the feel of a cold slippery circle my hole. I bit my lip as he gently nudged me before his finger slipped through. I swallowed and allowed him to prep me.

He was careful and gentle, it warmed my heart and I couldn't help revel in the feeling of his chest against my back once he was done and his cock was at my hole. He had on a condom and he pushed. We both groaned while I pushed my ass out to make it easier.

Don't get me wrong, this was not my first time, but it most certainly was my first time with it being so tender, so gentle and warm. And safe.

"Kevin..." He gasped as his cock was deep inside me. "You...you feel..." He groaned and pulled out slowly before gasping again when he pushed back in.

I could tell he was enjoying myself and that alone made me moan. I slipped my hand between myself and the mattress and stroked myself in time with his slow and deep thrusts.

"Ahh!" He sounded into my ear before he nibbled on the lobe. I moved my hips against him which seemed to drive him crazy as his hands gripped my hips tightly and he sunk his teeth into my shoulder blade.

"Jackson," I panted as I stroked myself faster feeling a tightening in my abdomen. "I'm close."

He groaned and he began to move faster, his hand came around to replace my hand and he pulled me up onto my knees, my head in the pillow. He stroked me as he fucked me nice and good.

He gasped and moaned and groaned as his hips began to move erratically and sloppily. Then he gave a grunt, his hips slammed into me and I moaned loudly as my seed spilled out into the bed sheets. He groaned and spasmed a bit, panting he sighed and kissed my shoulder repeatedly, his cock sliding in and out of me slowly before he pulled out.

"That....was not..." He panted, "expected." We chuckled.

I woke with a moan and strong large arms wrapped around me. I found myself smiling as I recalled what happened and knowing whose hands were around me. I blinked and yawned and sighed happily even as I spotted the dirty sheets of last night on the floor.

My eyes moved to the clock and I gasped.

"We are late!" I yelled and sat up only to be pulled back down.

"5 more minutes."

"We have work,Jackson!" I said in panic ignoring the sting in my backside. "It's my second day and I'm late! Oh gosh, this is so bad." I whined and pulled at Jackson's arms. "Let go!" I begged wanting to shower and he sighed before his arms loosened. I huffed and left the room naked and went into my room where I took a shower.

I cursed myself for allowing this to happen, for allowing myself to sleep in. I sighed as the events suddenly came crashing down and it dawned on me how badly this could turn out. I shut the water off after getting myself clean and hoped against all odds he wouldn't be mad at me, that he wouldn't regret what we did.

I found myself feeling very anxious and very tired as I dressed hurriedly. I couldn't think about that, I had work to do.

I walked out to see that Jackson was still in bed. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Are you not going to work?" I asked him folding my arms over my chest.

"Nope," he said with a small smile,his eyes still closed and I blushed at how handsome he managed to be be even as he slept.

"T-then how do I get there?" I asked skeptical.

"You can take a bus..." He groaned and stretched his body which was magnificent as the blanket fell past his hips,revealing his thick cock. I swallowed and looked away. "Or call a taxi.. A taxi would be safer." The man rolled over and grabbed his phone. As he spoke over the phone, I fought with myself about allowing my eyes wander over his amazing figure.

I also wondered what would happen to us, now that we had...had sex, would things change? Did it mean something? Would it happen again? I was so confused but at the same time, I only hoped it wouldn't change his mind about helping me now that I'd taken his virginity.

Oh God. I was his first..oh no! What if he hated me for doing that!? Wh- I blinked out of my thoughts when soft warm lips touched mine.

"Morning." He said gruffly and turned from me while I just stood there, shocked and confused. "Taxi will be here in 10. You should eat while you wait." He said easily walking into his bathroom and I stared after him.

What in the world...?