i-ship-sa

"let's go hyerin! you're going to make them miss their flight!" mom screams downstairs as i sigh after brushing my hair.

"okay, okay, im coming down." i get my pouch and head downstairs, literally dragging myself to go with them. 

"you good?" jinsuk strokes my head as he smiles at me. i nod lightly, knowing that it wouldn't make any difference to making myself feel better. "let's go then," he smiles at me then we head to the car, following closely to dohyun's car. 

"smile for me," bohyun pulls me and takes a shot from his camera phone. i instantly cover my face knowing that i don't look so well. 

"stop it," i continue to cover my face until my mom scolds us for being noisy. we still continue to bicker until we arrived. i got off with a smile on my face, got a bit better because of bohyun.

"hey," dohyun approaches me hesitantly. i look up at him hesitantly, while we were just sitting quietly, waiting for the attendant to say that they may board already. "can we talk for a bit?" i smile at him and let him speak. "take care," he says softly which breaks my heart all over again.

"you too. how would you know your grades this semester?" i ask, changing the topic.

"they'll send it via e-mail," he smiles and it became quiet one again. i play with my fingers since it was too awkward, and my eyes flickered everywhere. bohyun was busy texting on his phone, eunhee and dongho were busy flirting, yoosung was talking to her friend she brought along, and our parents and jinsuk were talking to each other. 

"uh," i mumbled, thinking of a topic to talk about.

"i'll miss you," he bursts out which resulted to my heart skipping a beat. i blinked twice and sighed, trying to calm down.

"yeah, you will." i gulp, trying my best not to faint. i hear him sigh, fiddling with his fingers. "try not to though," i chuckle, bringing the atmosphere up.

"i doubt that." and once again, my heart skips a beat. "are you.. mad at me?" he finally asks and i smiled at him.

"why would i be? if i tell you the truth, im just upset. upset that you didn't tell me how you felt knowing that you knew how i felt about you, upset that you're going to leave me hanging. or not?" i chuckle, "you already rejected me, what's the point in holding on?" i smile even though i shouldn't, cheering myself up.

"i want you to keep on holding on, but i also don't want you too. im glad sungcheol and bohyun is there for you," i looked at him confused, but when i was about to ask him, the speakers rang in our ears, telling that they should board their planes already.

"take care," i smile at him for the last time, giving him a light hug. 

"you too. i left something on your room, its my gift for you." i jolt at the mention of gift, getting my pouch and handing him a box. "what's this?" he chuckled while looking at the box. when he took a few seconds to read it, he smiles. "make sure this smells good." he jokes, looking at the box of perfume over and over again. i give him a nod and smile. he gives me a hug which i gladly took.

"you should go," he looked hesitant before walking away, and when i was about to walk to bohyun, a hand pulls me away softly. "yoosung-ah," i said with a soft voice,holding her hand. "take care over there," 

"you too," she smiles sweetly. "im so sorry." she mumbles but i hug her.

"you don't have to be sorry. one needs to suffer for one to be happy." i caress her back. "you should go now." i hand her another box in which you can see a shining necklace.

"thank you," she smiles and walks away with dohyun. everyone was waving but bohyun and i were only looking at them. 

"you didn't talk it out with dohyun?" i punch bohyun lightly on his side while we were on our way to the car. "jinsuk, we'll take dohyun's car with yoosung's friend and we'll take her home. you guys go ahead." i say, and they all nodded. 

"why would i? i should cut people off who's too toxic," he scoffed. i chuckle at his childishness and was quiet for a long time when we took yoosung's friend home. "i thought i was going to die, i really wanted to talk," bohyun blabbered at the time when yoosung's friend got out of the car.

"i was dying to talk too," i sighed and stretched, hitting bohyun purposely. 

"do you want to die?" he asks as he revs the engine. 

"oh, you look cool," i slyly teased him and he immediately falls for it and poses on the drivers seat.

"don't i?" i laugh out loud when he struck another pose. 

"stop it, we should go," i was still chuckling when we headed home.

---

i plop myself into the bed, just now that it was all syncing. dohyun was gone, my seven years crush. a tear rolls out of my eyes, until i remembered what he said. 

i left something on your room, its my gift for you.

i sit up and look around the room, but nothing was found.

"how does he expect me to find it," i mumble then stand up, looking at the possible places where he can hide it. when i looked at my study table, something wasn't right so i took another look. a sleek black folder folder was inserted between my books, standing out.

"oh, isn't this the album he was keeping it from me?"