i-ship-il

i woke up due to severe headache and backache, looking up to see the sun shining through the windows. i fell asleep sat on the study table, my book still damp from all the tears i shed last night. i sigh as i stretched and my stomach grumbled, heading to the door.

i gasp in shock as i saw a figure struggling to keep his head balanced, leaning on the wall.

"bohyun?" i crouch down as i tapped his shoulder lightly. he flinched a bit with his eyes still half-closed, probably blinded by the lights. "what the hell are you doing here?" i ask the half-asleep man curiously.

"no! no, no!" he suddenly shouts which made my eyebrows furrow. "im not going to leave, i'll sleep here, i'll wait for her," he mumbles while flapping his hands in the air in front of me. i smile at his sleep-talking, trying to make him regain his senses.

"fine," i grumbled after a few tries but to no avail. "sleep in my bed," i say and point inside my room. he stands up wholeheartedly and plops himself in my small bed. ii sigh in relief and made my way to the kitchen downstairs. 

"oh, you're up." my mom greets me with a smile and reaches for a hug. "you look terrible." she scrunches her nose and brushes my hair carefully. "bohyun caused a scene last night and didn't want to stay there so i think he'll be staying here for a few days while jinsuk is on a business trip." she explained.

"why, what happened last night?" i ask and took a bite of the sandwich she made for me.

flashback ; 3rd pov

the moment you stepped out of the house, everyone was just flustered and looked between themselves. no one dared to say a word. dohyun's mom was just there staring at her food, confused at her son's sudden confession.

"is it true?" jinsuk broke the imaginary glass of silence and gripped on his napkin fiercely. dohyun nods slowly, and played with his food. jinsuk unconsciously became agitated, and even before he said a word, a punch landed on dohyun's face. everyone stood up to stop bohyun from literally killing dohyun with his unches, but dohyun didn't even utter a word or tried anything to stop bohyun.

"you knew hyerin liked you all these years, and this is how you'll fucking thank her?!"  bohyun grabbed dohyun's collar tightly that it made his wrist tremble because he was too overwhelmed. "you're a fucking coward, you know that?" he whispers with gritted teeth. "i don't want to see your shameless face in front of hyerin again, got that?" and with that he releases his grip harshly and pushes dohyun down on the floor. 

end

"after that we went home, and bohyun begged us to take him with us so we did." she lightly chuckles. "awhile ago i talked to dohyun's mom. she said she was sorry and she understood bohyun's actions, and you know that these gentlemen should fight once in a while," i chuckle as i nod my head, taking in all her explanation. "i also asked her if she'd like to stay with us after dohyun and yoosung leave," she looks at me with unreadable eyes, i unconsciously nod and eat away my remaining sandwich.

"has he eaten already?" you pointed upstairs and your mom sighed.

"he hasn't budged a bit. said he wouldn't not before he got to see you fine." she says and handed me a full meal plate. i widened my eyes in shock, gasping right in front of her. "that's for him. make sure he eats. he hasn't eaten properly since dinner." 

"i haven't too!" 

"aren't you on a diet?" she chuckles and pushes me on the stairs. i grunt as i made my way to my room, dragging a chair beside the bed.

"wake up troublemaker. you're lucky its a breakfast in bed," i glare as he sits up and looks at me, still half asleep.

in a blink of an eye, he's done eating. i look at him with my jaw dropped, shaking my head sideward.