ship-sa

it was a first for me to go to school without a smile, and an hour or two before class. after visiting my brother last night, i thought talking all out with him would me better. unfortunately, i felt worse. not just that i went home late and didn't sleep a second, he slapped me with the truth.

why are you being jealous when you're not even dating? 

why are you crying so much! you don't even know who the girl is yet!

hyerin, for god's sake, stop whining like a baby and face him!

i staggered on the way to my seat, harshly laying my head on the desk.

"i don't know, i don't know, i don't know," i kept on mutter ing until i felt like someone was staring at me, goosebumps all over my body.

"are you okay?" the familiar voice suddenly rang in my ears, i jolt up. 

"yes, eunhee?" i immediately got my phone and put it in my ears, pretending to talk to eunhee as i went out the room, avoiding dohyun's gaze.

when i got quite far from the room, i sighed as i looked at the dark phone, putting it back in my pockets.

"oh?" a boy suddenly stop me and holds my shoulders. i look at him and smile. "hyerin, right?" bohyun asks with a soft voice.

"hello," i bow and gave him a nod. 

"stop the formalities! we're the same age!" he says as he puts an arm over my shoulder. "do you still remember me?" he bends down to meet my eye level since he was too tall.

"of course, bohyun." i smiled at him. "why are you here?" i asked as i scanned my eyes on him. he wasn't wearing a uniform so i suppose that he wasn't enrolled here. besides, its the middle of a semester. 

"im a new student here," he smiles. "and im waiting for the principal," then pouts his mouth, pointing to the office. i slightly nod when somebody then called him.

i bow as i saw the principal walking to us.

"you know each other?" the principal asks while politely stroking our backs..

"yes, sort of." bohyun answers for us.

"then why don't you be mr. ahn's guide today! i'll set all his class to yours so that its easier for the both of you," she smiles. 

"uhm.. how about the other transferee? jung yoosung?" he asks as he slightly bows to her.

"i saw her around dohyun so its much easier with him too, you're all having the same class." i think she was kind of excited to say that, which degraded me. i suddenly lost my smile and looked around, until bohyun notices it.

"okay, ma'am, can we look around while there isn't still many students?" bohyun smiles and the principal smiles and walks off. "are you okay?" he says and walks in front of me.

"huh? yeah.." it took me a few seconds before answering him. "jung yoosung?" i finally asked. "..who?" i hesitantly asked.

"ah, he's another friend of dohyun," he smiles, not suspicious at all. "right, you haven't met her," he smiles and i just smiled at him, leading him around the school.

"we're most probably done," i sighed and smiled at him, as we stopped in front of our room's door. "this is our room," he looked like he was spacing out while staring at me. "is something wrong?" i asked him consciously.

"what? huh? no," he strongly shakes his head as i chuckle at him. "did we.. go around the school already?" he shyly scratched the back of his neck, looking down.