i-ship-i

i sighed as i saw a wound beside his lower lip, biting my lips unconsciously. i fiddled my fingers and decided to ignore him.

when we passed the counter, a hand stopped me.

"yoosung," i barely sighed out. yoosung looked at sungcheol curiously and smiled at me.

"you're going to see us off, right?" she held on my forearm hopeful, and i held her hand.

"of course," i smiled at her. "we need to go," then i forcefully dragged sungcheol outside who was feeling the tension. i breathed out as if i was holding it in the whole time, while sungcheol looked at me with worried eyes.

"are you okay?" he asked as he crouched down to look at my eyes. i nod and smile reassuringly at him, trying to enlighten the mood.

"there's a good food truck here somewhere," i mumble as i continue to hold his forearm, dragging him to anywhere.

"who was that? you didn't even introduce me," he whined and stopped on his tracks which made me halt too.

"that was yoosung," i chuckle. "a friend." i winked at him. "want me to give your phone number to her?" i teased, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"no, i like you," he nonchalantly said which made me stop breathing until i turned red. "breathe, stop fussing over it as if you didn't know." he glared at me then messed with my hair again.

"you know i like some--," he cuts me out with a peck on my cheek, which caused me to once again, turn much more redder. 

"i know, that's why you should give me time." he smiled. "i saw him awhile ago. i kind of bugged bohyun about who it was and yeah," he chuckles and swings his arm over my shoulders to push me. "i think i know where the food truck is," 

even after his confession, i really didn't feel awkward as he didn't make me feel like it. he talks so comfortably which makes me comfortable and at ease too, forgetting every horrendous thing that has recently happened to me even just for a while.

"you got something here," i wiped his cheeks which has sauce in it, only to see him teasing me. i immediately glared at him and put the sauce back to his face.

"i can't believe you just did that," he scoffed as he wiped his cheek, then we just found ourselves running around the truck with sauce on our hands. 

"you're both so childish," the owner chuckles at us as we hide behind her with wide smiles on our faces. 

"he started it!" i shout as i ran away from him. 

"you'll hurt yourselves, stop it," i started sticking my tongue out at sungcheol who stopped when he was scolded by the owner. 

i started feeling hungry once again so i started eating without even wiping my hands. 

"let me," sungcheol get my other hand and starts wiping it carefully, while i eat with my other hand. "the other one," i give him my other hand after munching a spoonful of food. he looks at my hand intently while wiping it, and i just stare at him. "handsome much? i'll melt," he chuckles which makes me scoff.

"don't be too full of yourself, mister." he looks up at me and that was the only time i noticed our faces were so close, he gulps in shock, which made me confident. "you gulped," i chuckle.

"d-did i?" he stutters which made me laugh more. i left him flustered and made my way to the food truck once again.

"6 cans of beer please," i smiled at the owner. "we'll drink by the river," i smile at her and pay for everything. besides, he paid for the drinks we got in the cafe awhile ago.