Chapter 10-Ambulance

A/N - Lucky chapter tennn! As I have said before and will say again I know how frustrating it is when you are reading a wattpad book and the author just ISN'T updating at all, and for this I am super sorry for being as slow an updater as I am but please put up with me for now. When I get to Australia's 8 week holiday I will update heaps I swear ! Onto the story now!

HARRY'S P.O.V

I sit in my front yard watching the clouds lazily drift by. It's just past 11 in the morning and I am super bored. The grass tickles my toes and I watch an ant crawl across my bare stomach, my shirt rolled up because of the heat.

Mum decided before to go out with Maura and she is about to leave, so I decided to sit outside. I wonder if she will ask if they want to do something again, or if Niall wants to come over to visit while they are gone. I would very gladly accept. If only...

"AAAH! CRAP! SHIZ! MOTHER OF GOD!" I squeal, leaping to my feet and clutching the spot on my stomach which the ant bit. Notice I didn't swear when it bit me, it's because i've decided to change myself, my personality. For Niall.

I'm over my douche days, over being a jerk just to maintain my high social status. Having someone worth keeping is far better than having people who pretend to like you just to look cool. Now, I know Niall has been colder than an iceberg to me, but that's what I love about him. He wasn't afraid to tell me to my face that I was being a total jerk. Obviously at first this hurt me but now I get it.

I groan and rub the stinging spot on the right side of my stomach when a movement in Niall's window catches my eyes. It's Niall, his face looking tired and irritated but gorgeous. His blonde hair is sticking up all over the place and his eyes are half shut, his cheeks rosy and adorable. Then my mouth drops. He pulls his shirt off right in front of the window and continues on from that to completely change into a new pair of clothes. To him he was probably just getting dressed but to me it is like a strip just for me, myself and I. The slightest drop of drool begins to run down my mouth, when suddenly I feel his piercing blue eyes lock on me.

The glare he is sending me intensifies to the point where it almost burns, but after a minute he looks away and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in. He yanks the blinds shut and storms off but I can't help but continue to stare at the window and marvel at what I just witnessed. He was in just his boxers.

After a few minutes of getting over my trance and realizing the pain in my stomach again, I finish rolling around in pain and get up in time to wave my mum farewell. I wait with her until I see Maura strolling across our yard with a bright smile on her face, identical to Niall's.

"Hey Anne! Oh, hi Harry! Are you all on your own while we're out?"

I nod.

"Well that just won't do! Here, I'll take you over to our house and you can spend the day bonding with my son, Niall, since he was sick at dinner last night and wasn't able to introduce himself. I'm sure he'll become friends with you, he's such a nice boy. Not quite as much lately but maybe that's just what he needs, a friend." It almost seems like she's talking to myself.

My heart clenches, Niall has been acting different at home as well?

That's it, I despise myself.

"Well then, let's go!" Maura seems to snap out of her state, tugging me towards her house like an excited puppy. I wonder how cute Niall would look doing this while leading me to his house for a cute little at home date with a candle lit dinner...

"Niall!" Maura knocks sharply on the front door and I jump, I really need to stop getting lost in my thoughts.

Soon enough we hear the faint clomps of footsteps coming down the stiars and the door swings open to reveal Niall dressed in some sweats, somehow he manages to still look freaking hot in them.