Chapter 27 - Kiss me.

-Harry-

"And he just stopped him!" Niall exclaims, flinging his hands up in the air as he wears a frazzled expression.

"Seriously?" I laugh at his confusion, but also bewildered that Zayn would stand in Louis' way. It wasn't like him to stand up for himself, nevermind other people! Niall nods frantically, his gorgeous turquoise eyes sparkling beneath his dainty eyelashes. I woudn't mind him wearing that mascara again, it made his eyelashes look rather sexy...not that didn't already look sexy but-

"Harry, are you even listening!" Niall groans, snuggling his head into my neck. My breath hitches and I focus on him, having no idea of what he just said. I'm pretty sure this happened like half a week ago anyway so it's not exactly thrilling.

"Umm, yeah?" My voice is unsure and he facepalms, pecking me on the nose slightly.

"I'll say it again. Louis was all 'Pick me or her' and then Zayn was all like 'I don't need you Lou' to Louis. And then Louis got all huffy and walked off and Zayn was all awkward and silent and then I was all like 'thanks Zayn'. He said 'it's okay' and he actually SMILED like what? So then, Emma thanked him and we walked off and it was SO WEIRD." 

I smile down at my babbling boyfriend, laughing at how cute he is when he is excited. He sounds like some hormonal teenage girl after hearing some new gossip. He furrows his eyebrows at me as he notices my intense stare and I blush, tucking my head downwards.

"Aww, are you all flustered because I caught you staring?" Niall croons, stroking my curls lightly. 

"Maybe." I mutter back, still embarrassed that he caught me giving him such a creepy stare.

"Well, maybe this will help you feel less embarrassed." He grabs my curls and tilts my head, pressing his soft pink lips to mine. I smile and he does too, laughing slightly into the kiss. 

"You're such a loser." I laugh, pulling away slightly before he pulls my face back to his. He climbs into my lap and I ask for entrance, gently sliding my tongue over his bottom lip. He hums happily and grants me what I desire, opening his mouth so that our tongues meet. They dance a slow tango as he tugs on my curls, sparking pleasure through my body. 

I notice that he has a scent, a particularly lovely scent. He smells like freshly baked cookies, sweet and soft - just like his lips.I un my tongue over his braces and he giggles girlishly, his lips vibrating pleasurably against my own. He shifts slightly so that he is straddling me and I moan a bit loudly, a building noise from my throat. For a moment Niall pulls back and I am afraid that I ruined our intimate moment but his eyes flutter slightly and I observe as his gorgeous blue eyes they slowly begin to dye a navy colour, his pupils dilating. Oh gosh, I know what that means.

He slams his lips to mine and I am surprised, but amused. I never knew Niall would have it in him. Our kiss becomes heated as he pushes me back on my couch, our bodies pressed flush against each other. I groan as he arches his back like a cat, tangling his fingers in my unruly choclate swirls. I hate to admit it, but I am getting turned on and he isn't helping. God damn Niall always being cute and incredibly sexy at the same time.

My face heats up incredibly as I feel my pants tightening but Niall continues kissing me, a small smirk on his lips. Finally I can't take it anymore and it's blatantly obvious that Niall has picked up on my 'problem' downstairs. He sits up, straddling me, making me whimper and stares me in the eyes before swivelling his hips slightly - lust in his eyes.

"Anyone home!" A loud knock comes from the door and Niall squeals loudly, falling straight off my lap. I laugh as he blushes profusely, thickly lashed eyes wide at what he just did.