Chapter 33 - Oh shut up Lou

-LOUIS-

"Louissss!" 

I sigh and slap my book down onto the bed beside me for the just about hundredth time today. I heave my body from the bed and glance longingly back down at my comfortable bed and my book - Divergent - that is laying facedown in my plush duvet.

"What is it now Harry?" I groan, swinging around the corner into the doorway of my guest room which has recently become HIS room.

The brunette was sprawled out on the bed, jutting his bottom lip out as he stares at me pleadingly. The blankets are a twisted mess, tangling in a weird cocoon around him. His face is paler than usual and he has tear stains messily scribbled all over his cheeks. I don't even want to go into detail about how bad his hair is, that's how greasy and gross it is right now. 

For the last 4 days Harry has done nothing but sloth around at my house, complaining and crying. It's not that I have no sympathy for him, I get it, I really do; when you get in a possibly end-of-relationship situation with someone you have serious feelings for, all you want to do is wallow in your own self-pity.

But as much as I like being a good friend, he's getting on my nerves.

I glance back at Harry and raise an eyebrow at his begging face.

"Could you get me come more tea-"

"Harry...." I moan in annoyance, "This is the third time today!"

"B-but, I just...I just don't want to do anything without Niall. I miss him, Lou!" He sobs, and begins crying - hard. Not the pretty crying you see in the movies where they still look flawless; this, my friend, is some serious ugly crying.

"I'm sorry, Harry. But your legs aren't painted on..." I wince, watching how his head slowly raises from the covers and his eyes lock on me.

"You don't understand!" He screeches and flings his empty mug, previously occupied by tea, right at the wall. It hits the prisitine white wall and shatters into fragments with a loud smash. Harry's eyes instantly widen and his sudden mood swing disentigrates.

"What the hell, Harry!" I shout, glaring at the sharp pieces of china as I walk towards it to clean Harry's mess up.

"NO!" Suddenly I am knocked out of the way and Harry tumbles onto the floor in front of me, kneeling over the smashed cup.

"I'm s-sorry!" Harry cries to the cup, "I messed up, oh god, I'm  sorry. Forgive me!?" 

My eyes widen at the obscenity as he tries to place the cup back together with his own two hands, murmuring sweet nothings to it.

"Okay, that's it. Your going crazy." I state, hopping to my feet without a single glance from him. 

Without his acknoweldgement, I pull on my jacket and trudge downstairs determinedly. I snatch an apple from the fruit bowl and take a quick swig of someone's water left out on the bench. I hope the owner of that water wasn't sick, I think to myself.

My nike shoes ae tugged on and I flex my neck, taking a large bite into the apple as I run out the front door. I know the location of Niall's house roughly, and I intend to get there fast before Harry does something stupid - like hold a funeral for the bloody mug that he threw.

After 5 big  bites the apple is just core and I chuck it into a neaby nature strip as I jog past. It's snowing , I realize solemnly, and wish that I had brought a coat. But a coat would have just weighed me down, so I suppose it's okay. It's soon to be Spring so I guess I should savour the wonder of snow while it is still here.

It's odd to think that some places in the world don't even get snow. My cousin who lives in some place in Australia says her part of the country doesn't get snow. How unfortunate is that! To not have snow...it's just such a wonderful thing. The white feathery snowflakes that flutter down from the sky and land on your nose and stain your cheeks red. It's magical.