Chapter 5 - Hatred.

*NIALL’S P.O.V*

I sat down with Harmony under a large tree and sighed happily, wagging is fun.

“Hey guys!” I hear a masculine voice ring out and Harmony’s head snaps up to greet a tall, muscly boy stood in front of us.

“Li Li!”She screams, running to him before jumping onto him and wrapping her legs around his waist.

He laughs and encircles her waist with his covered arms. They laugh before he sets her down and they prance over and sit down.

“Are you guys…?” I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

“NO! We’re not!””Harmony giggles before gesturing to a muscly, jock laughing with his friends across the field.

I don’t think he realizes but I immediately notice the look of pain and jealousy that flash across Liam’s face. Harmony just gazes at her ‘hot’ jock boyfriend pushing around with his friends as the cheerleaders watch on, leaning over suspiciously low to ‘pick something up’.

I snort at their fail flirting and I notice Liam trying to hold in laughter as well. But we both stop when we notice the boyfriend staring at a rather flirty ones assets. Harmony’s fists clench and she leaps to her feet storming over to the blonde jerk.

I turn to Liam,

“Think they’re gonna break up?” I ask him.

“Nah, this happens just about every day. He doesn’t deserve her.”

“By the looks of it he sure doesn’t. What a douche.”I snarl.

“Yeah.”

Suddenly, the curly haired boy that was staring at me rather strangely in art strolls up to one of the fake tanned cheerleaders and pulls her in for a full blown make out session.

“Ew, is he going out with her?”I snort rather rudely.

“Probably not, that’s just how Harry Styles rolls. That jerk.”I notice Liam’s voice morph into a guttural, low growl as he speaks.

“I assume you don’t have a good past?”

Liam turns to me slowly, a blank look plastered on his now pale face. Then, without making a sound he gently pulls up his long sleeves to reveal the most horribly cut up arms I have ever seen. Razor trails only just fading covering his tanned skin.

I gasp rather loudly.

“Harry is a cruel, heartless jock who bullies anyone who causes him any kind of inconvenience or makes him angry just once.”

“Why did he bully you?” I choke.

“I spilt my coffee on his new shirt. That tiny mistake was the reason that he bullied me for seven months straight. Stupid, huh?” He sighs.

“Stupid, STUPID!? That is worse than stupid…that is horrific! What an absolute dou-“

“Language!” Harmony’s harmonic voice cuts me off, See what I did there?

“Did you and that idiot break up?”Liam asks, trying hard not to sound too hopeful.

“No, he said it was a mistake. I believe him with all my heart. He’s the one LiLi.” She sighs dreamily.

“Ugh Harmyyy!”I whine at her.

“Did you just call me Hammy?” She chokes.

“No…but I will from now on!”I laugh at my new nickname for her.

Suddenly Harmony stops laughing and her eyebrows furrow as she focuses on Liam’s exposed wrists. Liam gives her an apologetic look and slides his sleeves back down sheepishly. Harmony gives Liam a knowing look and I just sit there in confusion, are they like telepathically communicating?

My eyes drift across the oval as they just stare at each other and I find myself watching Harry Styles. Hatred burns inside of me as I glare at the back of his curly brown head. Harry whips his head around suddenly, laughing at something that one of his friends said when his eyes meet mine and he flinches in shock.

I can feel the hate in my eyes stabbing into him and he just stares back with astonished green eyes. After what seems like a lifetime he finally turns his head away and continues joking around with the tall, feathery haired boy beside him. I think his name is Lewis or something?

Meh.

“Niall? NIALL? NIALL.HORAN.” Liam’s voice snaps me away from my glaring.

“W-what?”

“I said don’t you think it is cool how it’s your second day of school and you have already made two new friends?” Liam grinned at me.

“Yeah, yeah it is.”

I glanced down at my timetable and groan when I realize that it is one of the few classes that Harmony and I don’t share.

Math.

********

“Now then, everyone get out your textbooks. Since some of you have not had me in earlier years my name is Ms Neebling. I teach all years Mathematics and my motto is, if you respect me as a teacher I will respect you as a student!” She beams and I silently groan at her crummy motto.

Just as the teacher begins teaching loud voices and laughing booms into our class and 3 boys saunter into the room, not even acknowledging their impatient teacher glaring at them.

“Mr Tomlinson, Mr Malik and MR STYLES!” The teacher snaps at the three idiots that are practically begging for a detention slip.

My eyes lock on Harry and immediately narrow to slits. The class goes silent as Ms Neebling drags all three boys outside to ‘chat’. Soon enough she is back and shoots us all dagger eyes.

I guess someone isn’t in a good mood today.

“Now then,” She continues, “Because of these three boys incapability to be civil around each other we are going to have a compulsory desk arrangement so that we have no chattering during class.” A groan swirls the classroom before cutting of abruptly.

“STAND!”

We all leap to our feet and watch as Ms Neebling shouts at each of us, placing the fake girls next to the nerds of our grade. I almost smirk as I watch them squirm in their seats at the mere thought of sitting next to a geek for a whole year.

“Ms Boulevard and Mr Lebranoski.”

“Ms Wintergard and Mr Reganold.”

The smirk however is wiped off my face at our teacher’s next words.

“Mr Styles and Mr Horan.”

A/N - Gahhh,  I am so not happy with this chapter but honestly it's th holidays and I want to just party and have fun! AUSTRALIA FOR THE WIN! Love you babes! Can I please get at least 5 comments for the next upload? :)

Thanks xxx