Chapter 1 - A certain vibrance...

A/N - First real chapter :3 Please tell me what you think :) God bless.

I push my hand through my curly brown hair and glance at my watch, I have 10 minutes until school starts which means I should be about 12 minutes late. Perfect.

My worn out black converse scrape against the gravel road as I reluctantly make my way towards the hell hole that we are supposed to call school. It is kind of unfair calling it a hell hole even though I have a great life at school and that I don't do half the work assigned to me, and I am grateful to school for giving me such a great teenage life but face it there are a whole lot of things I could be doing that are better than school.

In fact if I hadn't gotten in another argument with my mum about my grades I would probably be wagging school right now, but in fights somehow my mum always manages to make me feel guilty.

Trying to get my mind off my nagging mother I tilt my head up to the sky and gently press my earphones into my ears, letting 'Payphone' by Maroon 5 fill my head. By the end of the song I find myself singing quietly along to the song and a smile spreads across my lips.

The reason I love the song 'Payphone' is not that it is catchy (which it is), it is because I totally get the song.

My favourite line is:

One more stupid love song I'll be sick,

Because it's exactly right. I hate love songs with a passion, who needs love? Love is stupid, who needs love when you could be hooking up with a different hot girl every night? No whining, no nagging and no fighting. It's the perfect lifestyle for me.

Besides I don't want to become "mainstream". Just hearing the word can send a shiver down my spine.

As I meander down the road to school I catch my reflection in a shop window and I pause to give myself a good once over. My black converse are casually scuffed, the way I like them, and my skinny jeans are sagging just enough so you can see the top of my boxers. I readjust my v-neck top and chuckle at the large letters across it.

HIPSTA PLEASE.

I chuckle and ruffle my curls it's usual rugged waves and grin letting my dimples indent themselves into my cheeks as usual.

Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate abruptly in my pocket, frightening me momentarily. My hand plunges into my pocket and grasps the iPhone, pulling it out to check it. A new text message from an unknown number has popped up onto my screen. My fingers flit to the screen, unlocking the phone to see what the message is.

Hey Harry it's me Sharon. You gave me your number the other day. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up with me at my house after school? ;) Xxx

A wide grin slaps itself on my face and I fist pump, I am getting it tonight!

That sounds cool, give me your address later on and I'll be seeing you later ;) Xxx

It had been four days since I last hooked up with a girl and I was desperately craving what she was offering so I was definitely not passing up on this offer.

Sharon is in my English class and I will not lie, she is smoking hot. Her body has the perfect form; slim with curves and large boobs. She has long dead straight black hair that reaches half way down her back. The one slight turn off about her is the fact that she looks like she got in a spray on cheese fight that left her permanently orange but most girls I sleep with do so I am used to it by now.

I am so caught up in my thoughts about Sharon from English class that I don't realize that I have already walked into school and am walking towards Mr. Fuller who happens to hate me.