Chapter 31 - Boobear

A/N - I REWROTE THIS WHOLE CHaptER I AM SOBBING :)

“O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?” Juliet calls to her beloved, sweeping her hair behind her shoulder as she hollers.  I roll my eyes and redirect my vision from the screen and peer across the dimly lit classroom, the only light coming from the small television portraying the aged tale of true love taking a turn for the worst.

I cast my eyes to Harry as he sits beside me, totally engulfed in the world of romance and tragedy. His big green eyes are wide and conservative, soaking in every single detail of the movie. His plump rosy lips are slightly parted and his tongue flicks over them briefly, smoothing over the cracks that the winter wind had inflicted. How I got so lucky, I wonder to myself as I sit staring at him for who knows how long.

“Stop staring Niall.” Harry whispers, not taking his eyes from the screen as he lifts his arm and presses his hand to my face.

I laugh lightly and scoff as I lick a trail up his hand, giggling into the soft skin. I hear him make a noise that resembles an ‘ew’ and he pulls back his arm, wiping it on my black skinny jeans. I snort unattractively and lean into him again, seeing as we are seated alone at the very back of the dark classroom.

We sit comfortably for a while, my head simply tucked into the crook of my neck, me practically dying of boredom as Harry remains totally enthralled. Then an idea slithers into my head and quickly a mischievous smile creeps onto my lips.

First I pretend to drop my rubber, making sure to reach down to get it. Then softly, slowly, I take my pointer finger and gradually drag it up the inside of Harry’s leg until it reaches his thigh. I hear him breath in sharply and I grin, knowing that I have grabbed his attention. I gaze up at Harry through my lashes and coyly smile at the way he is glaring at me.

Then I begin to trace light patterns on Harry’s thigh, light enough so that it tingles. Gently I work the invisible patterns along Harry’s upper leg until I am practically brushing his crotch.

I can see Harry pulling a conflicted face, eyes flickering from the movie to me and I flirtatiously bat my eyes. His cheeks flush and he turns back to the movie, trying to act casual. I smirk, and press down harder with my hand. A small whine escapes his lips and his eyes pop wide open, turning beet red. He slaps my hand away from his thigh and I groan, rolling my eyes at him.

“Harry, I’m bored...” I grumble, sitting upright again beside him as he returns to the movie.

“Oh well, I’m watching the movie.” He responds quietly, brushing me off him. I pout childishly and decide to wait until lunch to make my move, not wanting to turn Harry off entirely. I roll my eyes and nudge my head back into his shoulder, letting my breath break like waves over his prominent collarbones. He shivers and I smile a little bit, eyes glued to the clock as I wait in eager anticipation.

“You can go to lunch now class, and we will finish off the movie next lesson.” Ms Aulchyn calls after the bell has finally rung, my stomach doing a forward handspring inside of me. Harry stands up beside me and I reach out for his hand to help me up but he doesn’t. Instead he turns on his heel and walks straight out of the classroom without me.

My smile drops and I feel my stomach halt, trip out of its forward handspring and face plant into disappointment. Did I do something wrong? Why did Harry leave?

I leap to my feet and race out of the classroom, only to see Harry entering the bathroom at the end of the hall. I can’t let him escape.

I dart down the hall, various students yelling insults and ‘watch where you’re going’ at me. I could care less. My blonde hair falls slightly out of its usual quiff and my heart is racing by the time I enter the bathroom. Mentally I prepare a speech on how sorry I am for whatever I have done and I even slap on a complimentary apologetic smile just to erode away his anger. But I hardly get one foot in the bathroom before I am slammed up against the door.