二十三

What's with this pressure? she suddenly got menacing

Nezuko lunge forward,aiming another kick to Daki though repeating the same method as what she used earlier, Nezuko manage to slam her down into the ground,penetrating it through her back.

It's a different aura..it must be it. Nezuko's regenerating ability even exceeds the Upper Moon.

But how? it was so much slower just from a simple sun burning her skin when i last saw he--

Satsuki froze,after realisation hits her new.

Was it because of my blood?

Was it really?

"Ukh.." she grunted in pain,remembering her own wounds across her chest,the blood still unceasingly oozing out,staining her bright yukata.

Anyhow, i have an uneasy feeling from Nezuko;if this goes on...she might as well kill like demons.

"Move it brat!!" Daki screams, slashing Nezuko with her sashes once more. But when her own blood drips on Daki,she was send burning in an instance just like how she did back in Mt.Natagumo.

"GYAAHH!!"

The demon screeches in pain,triggering a hazy and certain memory in the back of her head;like it was her own past.
  Nezuko's lost limb regenerates back in the blink of an eye,with a menacing grin she began to repetitively stomp right upon Daki's head 'till the ground crack beneath her.

Her way of fighting is too violent, it's like she has lost her senses

Nezuko swung her feet across her face sending Daki,again across to crash into buildings.

When she was left alone finally, Satsuki notices a young,innocent woman who happens to be exposed from the broken walls tries to sneak her way out from this battleground but with of course with the demon's sharp instinct,Nezuko notices her right away.

She stares at the now frightened woman,glued to her spot under her sharp gaze. She had a cut around her elbow that made blood dripping onto the ground,triggering Nezuko's inner demon side that craves to have a human as feast.

Don't tell me she's!

Satsuki gasped ,dashing to put herself between them even though how much painful her body's condition is right now.

"Nezuko STOP!!"

By the time she succeed reaching them,Nezuko's sharp teeth sinks into her shoulder before it can get to bite the head of the innocent woman.

"Stop!! I beg of you!" she tries to call out,struggling to push her off from digging her claws deeper into her skin-sprawled on the ground hoping somehow she can knocked some senses into her,who is snarling,growling and crying like what a rogue demon does.

I can't get a hold of her!!

At this rate!

"NEZUKO!!"

The next thing she knows is a help came,his blade is placed over her fangs from behind whilst dragging her form away from weighing on Satsuki.

"Stop! Endure it!!"

Tanjirou..

When did he wake up?

"GUAAHH!!"

Satsuki props on her elbow while the other hand clutches on the bite wound Nezuko just gave her.Watching Tanjirou struggling to keep her little sister down from thrashing around his grip.