三十九

"Are you insane!?"

Satsuki sheathe her katana back,ignoring the angry remarks the Wind Pillar is causing behind her back as if his gentle gratitude a while ago was just a distorted image.

"You heard the order." She simply adjust the haori on her back and during the process her eyes darts across Muichirou's body that lies down beside sleeping Genya.Her cold heart was set and nothing can change her mind,she is determine to save everyone.

"What the hell is going on with you,huh? What the fuck are you hiding!?"

"...Before Kibutsuji woke we have to find him. I will lure him towards where all the Pillars could gather.From then on, take him out as necessary." She turns to Himejima,irking the Wind Pillar even more. So he stomps forward and grab her elbow before she could leave,

"The plan is to stick together and kill Muzan! What good will it be if you go alone? It's useless! You might as well go to your suicide mission!"

"Let go." she snarl in every word spoken,glaring in the same level as his.

"Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on with you."

Satsuki opens her mouth,ready to retort something back until a crow appeared, caw above them in circle

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN HAS REVIVED!! HEAD TO THE CENTRE,HEAD TO THE CENTRE!! HE HAS REVIVED!!"

Their blood ran cold especially Satsuki's,knowing well Lady Tamayo couldn't endure any longer.

She yank her arm away from his hold,bolt straight to crash through the thin shoji door,completely ignoring Sanemi's yelling and hot on her tail.

Use your smell,Satsuki! Use your senses! find him!!

There are countless of doors and windows but she made sure to follow where her senses are screaming her to. What if Lady Tamayo had failed and died in his hands?

She skidded to a halt and take a sharp left turn,following the stronger the smell comes from a certain direction.She doesn't even realise she had gone further and both the other Pillars had lost sight of her.

"DAMN IT!!"

For a moment when Sanemi grabbed her and look into her eyes, she looked like she was in incredible pain;sure they had just lost another comrade but there is something unbearable,she looks apologetically sad. He recalls the vague scene in the back of his head during the brutal battle earlier,

"I have the antidote within me,an antidote that will prevent his damage.Either way,he can't kill nor eat me because if i die, the antidote will die alongside with me.Well,even if we succeed in defeating Muzan here, i will eventually die;because the antidote is not on a par with a human's body after all."

Is that what's happening?

Harukigahara Satsuki will die?

————

AARGH!!

She gasped and took the right instead of the left she almost went. She is quick to unsheathe her sword into her hands again, witness how Kibutsuji Muzan,now in his new form had just massacred a whole group of Demon Hunters into pieces leaving a brutal crime scene. She cursed underneath her breath for arriving a tad bit late.

"WAIT FOR THE OTHER PILLARS TO ARRIVE! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE HIS FOOD FOR HIS RECOVERY HARUKIGAHARA SATSUKI! FALL BACK!!"

It was one of Ubuyashiki Kagaya's daughter who spoke through the crow using a ward tag,but when the crow flew away,Muzan simply swat a hand up leaving a headless bird,falling to its death.