二十一

Satsuki watches the blonde tries his very best to explain the other clueless two boys of what a 'Red Light District' place is with faint blush on his cheeks.

She can only sighs, patting the two on the shoulder,"What he is trying to say is the place to relief stress and enjoy pleasure in other words, it's pure bliss and heaven for adults who seeks for entertainment."

"WAUGHHH SATSUKI-CHAN! THAT'S NOT AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO PUT IT!" screams Zenitsu,his blush deepens their red colours

"Woah,that sounds awesome!"

She choked another gasp at Tanjirou's innocent ,blatant respond. Well,we'll leave it at that for now.

"Listen up brats!" The Pillar began,
  "I am God! You are trash! First off, get that right into your skulls,screw it in there!! If i tell you to become a dog,become a dog! If i tell you to become a monkey,become a monkey! You will always humour me while stopping down and imploring me for favours! and do your best to flatter me!"

.....what?

"I'll say this one more time, I AM GOD!"

The four stare at him with so much of an animated deadpanned leave for few sparkles around him here and there.

This guy's bad news... Zenitsu cringed inside his mind

But then, Tanjirou who is in the middle raise his hand up,

"What exactly do you rule over as a God?"

Both the brunette and blonde shot him a look from each of his sides,

This guy's unbelievable!!

"Nice question,i have high hopes for you." complimented Tengen and Satsuki is an inch closer to deliver a punch to his face

It's a dumb question and i expect more from you,Tanjirou! she mentally cried

"I'm the God who rules over flamboyance-the God of Festivities."

At this point Satsuki and Zenitsu just wanted to go home.

"I am the King of the mountain.Nice to meet you,God of Festivities." introduced Inosuke,adding another pointless conversation and she didn't missed the look on Tanjirou's face who is admiring at the wild boy's confidence

Oh God give me strength

"What're you talking about...you're just disgusting."

No,you're the same as him!! and you're disgusted!?

"Can we just leave already?" interjected Satsuki before wasting another time here, "What is the mission again,Uzui-san?"

"Hmph.It's Tengen-sama for you."

"NO WAY I WILL CALL YOU THAT."

"Anyway,the Wisteria House is on the way to the [1]Flower district-we'll get prepared there.Let's go."

Just as they lift a feet up to go forward, Tengen vanished into thin air so as his smell  right in front of them.

"ACK!? HE'S GONE!?"

Satsuki frown,looks up ahead to see his form as tiny as a seed beyond their eyesight,just in the brink of disappearing completely.

Damn it ,he always do that even in our training!

"A-after him! After him!"

"So this is the power of the Festivity God!"

"Keep up boys."