三十二

When Satsuki return to training the next day she is lying if she said she wasn't scared of the Wind Pillar,especially when she had just forced him to grapple about the truths behind his abrasive character. But alas this time again she forgot to take her breakfast,too busy feeling nervous on how to face him.
She peek her head at the edge behind the gate,scanning the courtyard for the—

"What're you doing shithead."

"Eeek!"

She squeal,feeling like her heart just jumped out off her mouth.She turn her head over her shoulder to see the menacing man already scowling at her form. Her face turned even paler,

"G-good morning,Sanemi."

"Quit loitering around and let's get started." he click his tongue before walking past her. But for one thing,he is not yelling like the usual steam he is in early morning.She can only stare at his back,pondering in thoughts,

"I said move on." Feeling her eyes burn his head ,he repeated and this made the girl run after him.

Even when the session started,she still couldn't help but feeling strange,like something is missing and the atmosphere is way too calm and quiet for the likes of the Wind Pillar.

"Do it again."

Satsuki did repetitive backflip somersault with the katana in her hands,everyone who are watching stare in we;it looks like she is dancing with the sword itself full of grace.She perform few more acrobatic actions she remember how Sanemi taught her,a consecutive assault-to strike the enemy in a close-combat not giving them the chance to encounter back.

She landed perfectly on her both feet,panting as she looked back at him who had been observing from the start.She knows she had mastered this movements,she just knows it,though the struggle at first were real but now,it was all worth it.
Out of a sudden her sight went hazy for a few seconds there,her head felt lighter than yesterday and she staggers to the side,but she is quick to regain her balance back before she can completely fell. She shook her head with both eyes shut tight.

Woah,hang in there Satsuki.

Sanemi had his arms crossed across his chest,quietly judging.When he opens his mouth,she is already expecting compliments,

"That is a very poor agility legs you got,you can't even spin your kicks in the air for more than three seconds.If those creatures are smarter they'd have aim for your lower torso,you'd be dead."

Her face fell, or not.

She can only sigh in return,not in the spirit to argue back, "Sorry,i—i'll do it again."

"No,that's enough for today."

Her head shot back, eyes bulged from their sockets, "Huh? what're you saying?"

She doesn't need to look at the sun what time it might be now but she knows it's not been more than three hours when usually it happens for seven hours with only a single break.

"I said we're done,go get your ass back home."

That can't be! How can she rest for more undeserved hours when she had vowed to be the next Flame Pillar? how can she slack off training when Muzan might get stronger out there somewhere?

"No,i can still do it."

"Did i fucking stutter?" he growls dangerously, narrowing his eyes at the brunette

"I can still train more!"

"I don't need your half assed conscience if you can't even take a damn care of yourself." He retort and she froze,knowing what he meant. Her hand unconsciously went to her face,realising it must be so obvious even for him to know she is not exactly in the most optimum condition to continue.