"Hakuji-san,please stop."

"Who are you?"

"Please stop,let's go to the other side already."

"Whose voice is this?"

"Can you take over my dojo,Hakuji? and you can have Koyuki in your care as well."

"Shut up,who are you?"

He woke up with a start and only to see a pair of blind human looking down at him.He waste no time to kick her off by the stomach,sending her flying backwards but stops herself from sliding off with her sword.

"You.." He growl, "You made me remember something."

Satsuki spit the blood gurgling inside her mouth, "Yeah,i did."

Looking at her now,there is a slight resemblance on her with the girl inside his memory. Moreover,he couldn't believe he just land a hit on a girl for the first time ever.

"Who are you?" He finally asks,because he only does whenever he considers his opponent strong. He would never involve himself with female demon hunters but this one, what the hell did she just do to him?

"And what of the point telling you my name?"

"Interesting," He got up, "I admit you are quite not what i expected."
"I'm Akaza, Upper Moon Three of the Twelve Demon Moons."

She gasped. Upper Moon Three!? No wonder i couldn't land a single hit on him, in fact, with my skills now he is beyond reach. If a Hashira like Giyū or the others might be able to take him but me? fat chance.
If he were to change his own mind now to kill me, i'll be dead in a mere second with his Blood Demon Art.

She gulp silently. She missed the chance to beheaded him. Must she run away now? but an opportunity like this comes rare,not all Demon Slayers could came across one of them even the Pillars themselves.
But if she were to stay and force him to change his mind, she will be killed.

"You have potential i'll give you that,but the next time you'll be killed by the other members,you disappointed me. I'm sick of weak humans, made me wanted to vomit and spit on them; they are not deem worthy at all."

"Then tell me something," She began,encouraging herself now knowing well the reasons why he just introduced himself out,

"Where is Muzan Kibutsuji?"

"And why should i tell you?"

"He came to you after Koyuki died,didn't he?"

His heart skips beat,the particular name that he had not heard for decades, a single name that freezes the tremendously strong demon.
He doubled over all of a sudden, bursted out laughing,

"I see now! You looked into my old memories ,didn't you?"

She pulled her lips to a firm line, though she cannot see, she can feel the tremble on his legs and hands,

"You did it because you don't care anymore do you,Hakuji?"

His smug grin slowly drops to a visible jolt of surprise. How long has it been since someone called him...his human name?

"You accepted Kibutsuji's blood because you didn't care anymore.They took you away from her,from your father,and Keizou."

Akaza notices how her eyes fell to wistful gaze although he knew from the start she is blind but that's what makes him admitted that she is skilful.
And why would she making that face to him? does she feel pity on him? because something happened in the past or is it because he can only remember vaguely about it? was she mourning for his deceased ones?