二十

"That looks like a deer."

".....what's the name of that bird?"

"Looks like a nightingale to me,their singing are beautiful."

He hums in respond,his eyes still dazing out to look across the sky,watching the clouds hues floats about,at times small bugs and birds flew over catching his small interest.
  All the while with the girl sitting behind him,her fingers twisting his long hair into sections,braiding them down. Well,mostly because she found him spacing out in the middle of training and then began playing with his hair but since he is not complaining she went on ahead with it.

"Where did you learnt how to do this?" Muichiro asks as soon as she was done and proudly presents it by gather his braid to the front to let himself see

"I asked Kanroji to teach me and practiced it on Nezuko!"

His face seems uninterested but nonetheless he still asks, "The Kamado boy's sister that turned into the demon..?"

She nods, "that's right."

Befriending the Mist Pillar is difficult at first but with how she learnt to actually get on his good sides—apart from bribing him with each kind of snacks every time it is his schedule,it is particularly easy because after all, he is still just a little boy who misses home. Sure he have a sharp tongue but after maintaining her relationship with other Pillars with completely different personalities, she is immune to them.

In fact, Muichiro is the first one that she got close with.

"You look very adorable!" cried Satsuki with a glee,throwing her arms around the smaller boy before rocking him from side to side with a boredom look on his face

"Satsuki,i can't breathe.."

"Oops,sorry,i can't help it." she grin,pulling away.

"And isn't it time for your next training? you should head down now before you're late."

Satsuki pouted, "But i still wanna play with you."

"Eh,play? i didn't know me punching you considered playing."

She frowns at his response,shrugging it off instead of correcting him.

"Fine, i'll be going now.Don't forget to finish my [1]mochi i made for you!"

Finally,the boy's mouth lift up ever so slightly forming a genuine smile as he bid off the girl a short goodbye,slowly disappearing into the distance.
  Making a sulking face when nobody is in sight,hoping the next day will come fast so she gets to eat her shared lunch with him again maybe tomorrow,he gets to braid her hair instead.

————

She walks with shoulders slumps forward, a visible frown etched across her face,clearly not looking forward to have her arse beat down consecutively with the next Pillar's training.Maybe it's fine if it is Obanai or Muichiro but it's just gotta be the number one snob Shinazugawa.

She take the turn that leads right to the training ground of his estate and her smell catch a whiff that made her stop into a sudden halt,just in time another figure to appear on the other side of corner but even though she stopped, the other person stomps in a rush and ran into her.

"Ack!"

She could have sworn her nose hits a sturdy chest.

I can't believe this! I stopped for god's sake and he still ran into me!?

"Hey! Watch where're you—"

"I-i'm sorry!"

Huh?