十四

"MONITSUU—"

"No no no! He's coming! Satsuki,hide me!" The blonde clung to her side at once,hearing the scream of the familiar voice that echoes throughout the whole rooms including the one they are in right now.

"What? where?"

"Anywhere! Just don't let him see me!"

"Zenitsu,i'm blind! i can't—"

SLAM!

"There you are!"

"EEEEEK!"

The door burst open revealing the wild boy though in still in his pyjamas but his spirit screams otherwise.
The blonde hid himself behind the girl; "What do you want!? I said i don't want to train with you!"

"Train? who asked you to train with me!?"

"...Really?"

"I said to spar with me!"

"That's even worst,you moron!"

"And stop hiding behind a girl,coward!"

"Ack! Guys, let's settle this down—" It surely puts Satsuki in a tough spot as she was forced to scurry around the room with Zenitsu's hands both on her shoulders to move her as his shield and Inosuke too doesn't show any mercy trying to reach for the boy cowering behind her.
The quiet room she woke up to earlier this morning now has been defer ever since the two boys would often stop by—or more likelybarge in to cause a fun ruckus.

"Oi Sukiyaki! Why aren't you moving?!" Inosuke fumed,still trying to peel the boy off of her clearly not realising he is hurting her neck when he accidentally shove her face from time to time.

"I can't move!" Not with Zenitsu practically clinging onto my back!

"Satsuki-chaaaan protect mee-!"

"It's just damn spar! What kind of weakling are you!? Come out from there now!"

"Inosuke—!"

But it was too late when the boar boy already leapt into the air before tackling the both of them down with loud thuds.
Another rushing footsteps came, "What's going on in here!?"

The burgundy haired boy frowns at the sight,the three sprawled across the floor with groans,

"Hey Tanjirou.." greet Satsuki as she props herself up,rubbing her head where she felt someone's elbow hit it

"Inosuke,what have i told you about headbutting people!?" Scold him,reaching down to help the brunette girl up from the ground.

"Who's headbutting who!? The only person i'd like to headbutt is you,Kamaboko Gonpachiro!" he pointed out accusingly.

"Who the hell is that!?"

"You!"

"Mou,just leave us alone already." cried Zenitsu quietly ,mentally hurt when none of them wanted to help him up until Satsuki reaches for him

"Can you stand?"

His eyes became dreamy in an instance,gladly accept her hand before rubbing his face all over it,"You truly are the only angel around here,Satsuki-chan! Of course i mean after Nezuko-chan but still!"

"Err...yeah,sure.." She smile sheepishly,shrugging his face off from her.He is a good and kind boy,but his obsession with girls is on another whole new level with Tanjirou and Inosuke's bickering at the background.

"It's not nice to barge in someone's room,especially a lady!"

"Who cares!? she's already awake anyway!"