Satsuki sat knees to knees with the very same person who had asked her to discuss something privately-all the doors are closed surrounding them.

"I'm sorry,do i make you nervous?"

"Oh! N-no,not at all! I was just surprised you wanted to talk about something with me."

Kagaya smiled,"If i may so overstepped your boundaries, i heard from Rengoku you were born blind,yes?"

"Yes,Oyakata-sama."

"But your capabilities exceed everyone's expectations even Rengoku himself as the Flame Pillar.You did not stop despite your deficiency. I am impressed,Satsuki."

Rengoku told him about me?

"Thank you,Oyakata-sama."

"You must be confused as well that i knew about your clan.The Harukigahara has been anything but a legend within our family's history considering their pasts."

Her delicate fingers upon her lap curled forming a fist.Hearing the facts about her families from other stranger's mouth made Satsuki reflects on herself on how she was lacked about everything;about her Father and Mother and she grew up without knowing things that are happening right before her eyes back in the pavilion.

"The truth is, i never knew anything about my family when i only discovered few days ago about it. The mission i was entrusted to turns out to be in my old estate and there i—" She stops herself,the man with red ruby pair of eyes came haunting back in her mind. In the dream earlier, it was as if he wanted to plant his face inside her memories,he has the ability to. He wanted her to remember him as he will come for her.

"You met Kibutsuji Muzan there,yes?"

Satsuki's chin dip to a light nod, "He was with another Upper Moon Three that is why i couldn't lay a single finger on him."

"I see," Kagaya hums, "Kibutsuji's power is very parlous,Satsuki. It is fitting if you were not to engaged in a fight with him because you cannot do it alone."

Her hand went over her abdomen,the lingering pain is still there after all. Kochō Shinobu had offered her treatments in her place called the Butterfly estate where the Kakushis that were carrying Tanjirou and Nezuko away earlier to look after their injuries.
  Here she is,looking very much in her most disheveled form and she feels shy when she probably smells like a mouse from the sewer in front of Oyakata-sama.

"How did you know?" She asks, "How did you know about the Harukigahara? about me?"

"It is a long story," He began, "The Harukigahara clas was the first one that worship the God of Sun.That itself brought gifts to the every newborn of the pureblood in the family-specified gifts that we have yet to discovered about."
  "But observing how you are there is no doubt that those gifts are beyond marvelous.However bore with it, the Harukigahara creates certain rituals in order to honour the God of Sun-they create events,dances naming after it."

"But why those were never held ever since i was little? I have never even heard about one of those rituals."

"Because the presence of the demons increases rapidly that they conceal their identities."

She blinks twice with a small frown etched across here furrowed eyebrows in the process,
  "Forgive me if i ask this but Oyakata-sama,may i know where do you know all of these?"

"Your family and i went back over a decade ago of friendship,Satsuki."

She gasped, "Wh-what?"

"At first,i had a hard time to believe there is still a Harukigahara living now in this beautiful world after the tragedy that befell upon them."