Chapter 4: You ready?

CHAPTER 4

Sundays are for sleeping in, relaxing and just straight up lazing around. Apparently, Marcus didn't get the sentiment. Angela woke up to Marcus' voice first thing in the morning when he barged into her room.

"Rise and shine," He sang, imitating Kylie Jenner.

"Mmm," Angela moaned into her pillow, trying to cover her ears.

"C'mon princess, you have to get up! Don't make me carry you all the way to the bathroom," Marcus threatened.

Angela waved it off, just like she always does to all his other meaningless threats. Big mistake.

Suddenly, she felt strong muscular arms wrap themselves around her waist as she was thrown over the back of Marcus. She gasped in surprise.

"Mark! What the hell?!" She screamed, suddenly feeling exposed. After all, Angela only slept with a huge t-shirt that went down to her mid thigh and underwear.

"I warned you if you didn't get up, I'd carry you to the bathroom. It just so happens that you ignored it!" He chirped, as if he was happy to see her discomfort.

"Okay, okay. I get it! I'm up! You can put me down now!" She said, flailing her arms about.

"No can do! You might just run away and I can't let that happen!" He said.

Angela sighed and gave up struggling, relaxing like a dead body on his shoulders. The walk to the bathroom was shorter than expected and before long, she was put down.

"I've already prepared a bubble bath for you. Now, be a good mistress and take off your clothes. Unless, you want me to take them off for you like I used to do when you were younger," Mark said with a fake perverted smile while wiggling his eyebrows.

Angela rolled her eyes with a smile and just replied, "Get outta here."

He chuckled and exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him. After stripping, she found herself mentally thanking Mark for preparing the bath. After a little over 5 minutes, she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She shouted, not giving a damn who it was. After all, practically everyone of her helpers and Mark has seen her naked.

"Angie? Sorry I forgot to put the towels. I'll just be in for a minute," Mark popped his head in.

She waved at him to come in. After a moment of silence, Angela finally asked, "Mark, why'd you wake me up so early? You'd usually let me sleep in. Why today of all days?"

"Your parents want to have breakfast with you at the mansion. Apparently they have visitors there as well," He explained nonchalantly.

"Visitors?" Angela frowned.

Who could possibly be so important that her parents want her to have a meal with them in the morning? She shrugged. While it was the first time to have breakfast of all meals with guests, she was used to sitting in with her parents while they talked business. Angela mulled over it.

"You're gonna need to hurry up. I was specifically told by your parents to make sure you're on time for this meal," Marcus commented. Angela groaned.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Usual business casual clothes?"

"Yeap. Do you want me to choose something for you?" Marcus offered.

"No, it's fine, I'll put something together," Angela dismissed him. He promptly left the bathroom.

'Must be some important people. Breakfast is for family. Either these guests are as close as family to my parents or they have things to discuss that can't be held off for another day,' Angela reasoned.