Chapter 13*Forgive me?*

1k reads! Finally!, I'm happy, this is progress guys! And thank you to all of you that read my story, you've all made me so very happy!. Let the progress continue.....

Very important message from me to you all.

Please and I repeat please stay safe for me, a virus is trying to threaten human race and I wish I had the powers to stop it once and for all but I don't so we all gotta stay put and try to stay alive and safe.
And please try and stay away from people for your own good. At least for the main time.

Thank you for reading the message patiently. Now, let's talk business......

I've got a new chapter just for you. Read. Comment. Vote. And enjoy............ Let's go..........

******************************************************
Diana's POV

I woke up panting and sweating. I just had a bad dream. A nightmare of everything I have being taken away from me. That can never happen to me, I don't know what I'd do if it did.

I look over to my bed clock and it was just 5 in the morning, hmm too early to get up now I thought. Besides school starts by 8am and I usually wake by 6am to get to school by 7:45. Let's say I work by my schedule.

I guess it wouldn't hurt waking up earlier for a change.

I walk straight into my bathroom, which is very large, with large mirrors in one corner, towel closet in another corner, my beauty/makeup parlour at the other corner which comprises of my makeup kits, Moisturizers, expensive fashion perfume collection and a lot more, you know beauty secrets stuffs. And I also have my toilet at the other corner as well. Every corner is just spacious and large exactly how I like it.

After brushing up my mouth and also using some fruity smelling mouth wash, I head straight for the shower.

After shower, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear, talking about closets, my isn't just like any closet, mines a walk in closet, I knew it was really big after I saw my other friends closets, nothing close to mine, well except Lauren's. Her own is almost as big as mine but not bigger.

I hate it when other people's stuffs are bigger and better than mine, it irritates me in a way I don't like.

And talking about outfits, we do have a school uniform but we don't wear it all the time, we only wear it during official meetings, or when we're having visitors at school, or having school competitions, and all that.
And I like that about my school, you get to show off your new designers clothes and shoes at school and you also get to show off our school uniform to those schools who doesn't have any. A shame.

But to tell the truth I kinda preferred my own outfits to some school uniform. Wearing my own outfits to school makes me feel really confident, like a real grown up, school uniforms only makes one look like a kid and you'll always be able to tell they're still in high school but in outfits , one can never be sure if you're still in high school or not.

I pick out a really cute outfit with a designers shoe. I blow dry my long silky dark brown hair and added a curl to it. My hair wasn't naturally curly but I didn't like leaving it plain straight so I always curl it. I've always been envious of Lauren's natural wavy curls, its so cool, one of the things I admire about her.

I looked myself in the mirror and loved what I saw, wow I am so beautiful and gorgeous in my dress. I added a fringe to my hair, coming down just above my eyes. I don't blame boys for crushing too hard, I'd crush to if I were them.