Chapter 22*Deja vu*

New update!🔊🔊🔊
Don't forget to VOTE. It makes a difference. Thanks all❤️

Carry on..... 

Alex's POV

I was still lazying on about in getting up from my bed when I got a text from Diana.

'Get ready. We're on our way to your house'. The text said.

I blinked at my phone a few times before I realized what that meant.

I quickly hurried up from my bed and in the process fell down still wrapped up in my blanket.

I detangled myself from my blanket and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After I looked presentable enough I said some affirmations to myself to keep me from freaking out.

I was pacing back and forth in my room when I heard a knock.

“Alex!!!. You gotta come down here. I think your guests are here and Jordan is harassing them.” I heard Anika call out.

“I'll be out in a minute!!” I responded.

OK. Alex this is it. This is it.

I quickly came out of my room and went straight to the living room.

I walked in to see all my foster siblings and Evelyn sitting and some standing gawking at the guests especially Diana.

I think we all know why.

Diana and her parents on the other hand were sitting awkwardly there in the center of attention.

I almost felt sorry for them. I hate it when people stare too much.

“Hi everyone.” I say and wave awkwardly to everyone.

“Alexandria! Nice to see you again.” Diana's Mom said to me while standing from her chair.

“Alex. What is going on? How is this possible. You look just like this girl over here.” Evelyn said while pointing from me to Diana. Everyone's eyes following her hands.

“I'm adopted. Just to be clear so its very much possible that Alex here could be my sister. My real sister.” Diana said boldly.

“Wow you sound just like her too, i Don't know wether to be terrified or freaked out about all these.” Mitch said.

“I'm pretty sure those two things mean the same thing mitch.” Ace said to him.

“Ok. Um Evelyn Blake right?” Diana's mom asked smiling at Evelyn.

“Yes. So what do you people want exactly?” Evelyn asked looking at both Diana's parents.

“You see Evelyn, Alex here and my daughter look exactly alike and for all we know they might be blood sisters so I see need in getting them together so we would properly find the connection there. So what I'm saying is we would like to properly adopt Alex.” Diana's mom said without mincing a word.

“Oh. Yeah she mentioned that to me.” Evelyn said giving me a quick glance.

“So what is your take on that. Evelyn?”

“Well I don't think I have a problem with that. If your daughter here is actually related to Alex then she's her real family and I can't get in the way of that.” Evelyn said.

“I am delighted to hear that Evelyn. So by tomorrow our lawyer will get the adoption papers and we'll formalize everything. Make it official.” Diana's mom said.