Chapter 21*Bad Neighborhood*

New update🔊🔊🔊

Carry on.....

Diana's POV.

After Alex left with Mason, my parents and I discussed things a bit more.

We planned out everything for Alex.

This is really refreshing. I'm getting a sister. I've never really given a lot of thought about how it'd be like having a sibling but this is really exciting. I'm a twin. This doesn't happen on a regular.

I can't wait to show her off at school.

This will make my popularity in school 10x hotter. Not that I was in competition with anyone. I'm already THE most popular girl in school. This is like extra cherry toppings in an already cherry topped ice cream.

My friends will go crazy About this!. They'd surely die.

Shit! I should probably tell them about this first instead of ambushing them like that.

I can't wait to give Alex a complete makeover. She'll forever be grateful to me after all these.

Without me this wouldn't even be possible. She now has a chance to live like a princess. We can both be co princesses. No I'll be the higher princess, the one in charge.

I can't wait for her to get here. I'm so excited!

*******

Late at night I set up a meeting between my friends and I via video call.

“So Diana, what exactly is the purpose of this meeting? I was about getting my beauty sleep. You can't maintain this creamy skin without a good sleep you know.” Lauren said sassily.

I bet she's just still mad about Mason.

“Calm down Laur. This must be really important for Diana to call this meeting by this time.” Jade tried to reason with Lauren

“Eh I'm kinda with Lauren here. I need my beauty sleep too.” Brook seconded Lauren.

“Oh my God!. Did you just agree with me brook. Whoa that's new. Are you sure you're good?” Lauren tried to tease brook.

Brook was about giving her comeback reply when I beat her to it.

“Guys!!!. Geez. I'm the one that called the meeting right?. Are you all going to let me talk or not?!” I said a little bit annoyed.

Do they think I don't need my beauty sleep too?

“Whatever drama queen.” Lauren murmured but we all heard her.

“Don't listen to her D. We got you. So What is it actually?” Jade asked with concern.

Lucky you Lauren. I would have given you a piece of queen Diana's wrath now if not for Jade.

“Anyways guys. There's something very important you all need to know about.” I said sounding as serious as I can get.

“OMG!. You're pregnant aren't you?. What did i tell you guys, I knew this would happen sooner or later.” Lauren said with a silly grin.

“Ok Lauren that is IT!. One more word and I'll come through this very cellphone and pull your fake blonde bleached dirty psycho stupid hair of yours!!” I couldn't hold it anymore.

“Look who's talking!. Miss fake ass shameless boyfriend snatcher!!” She flared up too.

“Oh come on!!!! Both of you!. Would you both just stop acting like children!. Lauren shut up! Diana spill out whatever it is you want to say already! And shut up too! All of you just shut up!!!” Now Brook lashed out on us.