Chapter3*The Tutoring session*

**Alex POV**

Second day of school was almost the same as the first day, well except more students came to school today and even more teachers.

I hope Miss Harper didn't come cause I am in no mood for sorting out last year's academic results.

Miss Harper always calls me to help her in sorting results out and am also her what do you call it ah yes 'Errand girl'.

***

 I enter my first class and am greeted by my best friend Jessica waving her hand like a moron and motioning for me to come sit next to her and of course I obliged.

"Hey girlfriend!"

I stayed silent

"Come on talk to me!"

I still stayed silent. 

Oh and the reason is because she left me.

She went to school today without ME!  and for that I am giving her the silent treatment. That's right.

"Hey am sorry OK?. My dad drove me to school and you know him well enough to know that I couldn't have asked him to wait for you."

I still stayed silent

"Oh come on would you stop with the silent treatment already, its getting ridiculous."

Silence

"OK. Fine. I'll leave you alone. Tell me when you wanna talk to me again."

Finally she stopped talking. whew!

  The maths teacher came in and started his teaching which was interesting at first but got confusing along the way.

I mean I tried to listen and concentrate but he kept solving problems and kept making mistakes along the way too. I know this because I've already come across these problems at home before when I was studying and got the right answers correctly which I also crosschecked online and it was the right answer.

I don't like to say it out loud but I'm a nerd,yep that's me but no one except Jessica and a few students here and the teachers in school knows. Kinda.
Every other person knows I'm smart but not this smart.

I don't dare to correct him. So i just stay quiet. And allow the class carry along the mistakes.

  When class was over, everyone started rushing out in a haste. i guess I wasn't the only one who was almost bored to death.

"So are you talking to me yet?." Jess ambushed me before I could leave the classroom.

"No am not." I said curtly.

"Thats great!. You are. Now let's go get something to eat. Am starving already."

"Fine let's go but the bills on you."

"Okay I'll pay for lunch, now would you please give mama a hug?." She said with stretched out hands waiting.

"Come on here Jess."

We hugged each other and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat and to be honest I was very hungry, I mean I haven't eaten real food since yesterday's afternoon when Jessica gave me her lunch she didn't like, yeah so I was pretty much starving but I didn't have anyone to complain to.

   After eating lunch, I was informed that miss Harper was asking for me. Oh great so much for avoiding her this session.

"I gotta go now Jess. I'll see you later "