Chapter 20*Midnight Discussion*

New Update!🔊
Carry on.....

Alex's POV

I felt nauseous when we got down from the car.

I wasn't ready for this!

Diana tried to assure me that i had nothing to worry about.
But still i felt the tension in me still building up.

She rang their doorbell and a very pretty Mexican young girl probably around our age opened the door.

The look of shock was obvious in her face when Diana invited us in. I bet she's as confused as i was the first time i saw Diana.

Diana completely ignored her when the girl asked her what was going on.

Rather She only asked for her parents from the girl.

Diana led the way as we all made our way to what seems to be a very very large shiny living room. I've never seen anything like this place before. Its soo big and beautiful. I feel rather too dirty to even be standing in a place like this.

This place is like a castle in those fairytale movies.

When we got to the main living room, there was a woman and man there. From the looks of it. They're Diana's parents.

I got even more nervous when their eyes were now on me.

Oh no i wish the ground could swallow me now.

“Diana what's going on? What's this?” I hear her mom asking her and Diana did the worst. She came towards me and pushed me forward to come face to face with her parents.

“This girl right here is Alex. I saw her in a restaurant.” She said boldly to her parents.

“How does she look so much like you?” Her mom asked her.

“That. Mother is something I'd like to know too.” Diana said to her mom.

After standing there and just staring for some minutes, Diana finally let go of my shoulders and went to sit down at a corner.

So much for not putting me in an awkward situation.

******************

Today was the best day of my life.
I wasn't expecting things to turn out this way. Everything happened so fast.

Mason was taking me home now after the long day at Diana's mansion.

I kept on recalling everything that happened earlier. It all happened like magic.
After all the tension and tears back in Diana's house, her parents wanted to adopt me.

Me!!! They wanted me!!
They wanted me to be part of their family. I couldn't contain the joy i felt.

This is all so overwhelming. Does it mean I'll be living in that mansion with Diana? Will i change school? Wait what will happen to my foster family? What about Jess? What about Lucas?.

The last question just popped up in my mind.

I shouldn't be worried about Lucas Scott. I'm meant to be staying away from him. He's the lest of my problems.

“Hey are you okay?.” Mason interrupted my thoughts.

“Huh? Oh Yeah I'm fine. Just a little bit overwhelmed.” I said looking out the window.

“So what's the plan now?, what's going to happen to you?” Mason asked sounding concerned.

“They want to adopt me.” I managed to say after a few minutes of staying quiet.