Chapter 10*Is this a game?*

Hey hey beautiful people, I apologize for not updating for so long now, I've been quite busy lately.

Thank you for understanding, and I love you all.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!, Hope you're all with your families because the most important part of holidays is to be with your family.

Here's a new chapter just for you guys.
READ. VOTE. COMMENT. AND. ENJOY.

Much love from
@anniebeck
Anita Sebastian.

*****************************†******************************************************************************

Diana's POV

Today I woke up feeling very annoyed with myself for getting angry at Jade over nothing, I love Jade and I hate being angry at her or her being angry at me.

I should probably tell her sorry. But.... Why should I be the first person to say sorry, why not her instead.

Ugh! I hate you Mason Kendell!!! , this is all your fault.

***************************

“So how did the party go Diana? " mom asked me when I came downstairs.

“Not now mom, please ” I said to her.

“Not now?, Not. Now?, oh oh It is gonna be now young lady, I specifically said no party but you, you chose to be stubborn and not listen to me, how dare you?!!!!! ”

“Hey it isn't my fault ok!?, if you're looking for someone to blame so badly how about Dad, so please just leave me alone ” I said angrily at her and walked out of the door.

Can today get any worse??

***************************

“Hey what's with the face?, frowning doesn't suit you, you know” Brook said to me during break time and I just rolled my eyes at her.

“Have you seen Jade around? ” I asked Brook

“No actually yeah, earlier today but I haven't seen her since then. Whatsup with her anyway? " she asked me.

“Yeah seems like she's been avoiding us since morning, and I have this feeling like I know why” Lauren chimed in.

“Would you just shut up Lauren, I wasn't asking you ”
I snapped at her.

“Jeez Diana, who stole your credit card?, cause you're acting all crazy today ” Brook said and I shook my head and walked away from there.

I really need to find Jade and apologize to her. And I also need to find Mason Kendell, he has some explaining to do.

***************************

“Jade!!!!!, hey Jade wait up!!” I practically yelled when I saw Jade  coming out of the library.

“What do you want? ” Jade said to me frowning her face.

Yep she's still angry alright

“Come on Jade, don't be like that, don't tell me you're still mad about yesterday ” I said sweetly to her and she just kept looking at me.

“Look I know I was wrong about what I said OK, so don't be mad?” I gave her my puppy eyes and I swear I saw a hint of smile in her eyes.

“Are you trying to say sorry to me about what you did yesterday? ” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“I know I know, it isn't something I usually say to people and all” I said to her as a matter of fact.

“Yeah but technically you still haven't said it, so....” she said now half smiling.