Chapter 4*The new kid*

****
I just wanna wish you guys a Happy Halloween in advance.
Carry on!
****

Diana POV

*****

Today was almost the same as yesterday except the fact that there were many unfamiliar faces at school today.

'they must be the transfer students, the principal was talking about yesterday.

I wonder who HE is.

"Hey girl,whatsup!." the sound of a voice made me shriek in fear.

"Dang it Lauren!, what is wrong with you!, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!." I glared at her.

"Oh come on friend, hold your heart would you.
I wouldn't want it falling out of your chest." she said with a grin.

"Haha, funny you." I said to her. 'note the sacarsm'.

"Anyways, just so you know I caught you staring at the new cute boy and don't you dare even try to deny it." she said to me and I was embarrassed because I was caught.

'Oops she caught me staring and I know now that she'll never let it go'

"Lauren no,whatever you're thinking, just don't. Are we clear?"I spoke sternly to her.

"You better be clear Diana, Because I call dibs on the new kid. And yes we are so totally clear if you are that is." she said with her serious voice.

"Whatever. You can have him. i mean it's not like I want him anyway."I said forming annoyance but the truth is HE really caught my eyes and now am jealous that Lauren already called dibs on him.

"Okay friend. I get it. I mean its not like you're over your ex boyfriend yet. Anyway, now its time for me to go do my flirty magic on Mr mistery boy over there. Bye Best friend." She said flashing me her perfect white teeth.

The nerves of that girl.

I watched as Lauren cat walked over where He was sitting and sat right next to him and then immediately her mouth started moving. I couldn't hear what she was saying cause I was sitting a little far from them. Then his own lips started moving too.

Hmm I wonder what he's saying now,I bet his voice will sound as good as he looks.

Then I heard Lauren laugh. I looked over to her again and I saw her spreading her lips sideways so that her dimples could show.