Chapter 11. *Are you a twin?*

Hi guys, I haven't updated in like forever, and I apologize for that. I just lost my dad a few months ago and it hasn't been easy for me, still trying to adjust. Thanks for your understanding.

Well here's a new chapter for y'all.

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.
I love you all!!!!.

************************************************************************************************************

Diana's POV

"Hey you, been looking for you " Lauren said to me as she sat besides me in the library.

"Well you found me so..... What? " I said trying not to sound rude cause I really don't have the time now.

"Do you think I don't know what you've been up to huh?" Lauren said half fake smiling.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said to her knowing exactly what she meant, she was talking about Mason.

"Oh please, don't pretend as if you don't know what am saying " she said now with a frown.

"Fine, since you're miss know it all, tell me, what have I been up to?" I said this time annoyed.

"You've been trying to get with Mason even though I first called dibs on him" she said and I just smiled at her sarcastically.

"Well would you look at that, who's a smart little kitten now, oh yes you are" I said only to get on her nerves.

"Are you being serious right now?, really, teasing??, oh please, I'm immune to that so let's just get to point " Lauren said half fake smiling.

"Fine, so you figured it out, so what? " I said not caring anymore.

"Are you kidding me!!?, what do you mean so what, I already called dibs, and you're trying to steal him from me, how could you?! " Lauren said now furious.

"Would you keep it down please, we're in the library if you didn't notice" I said not caring if she was furious or not.

"You know what Diana, you don't care about anyone else but yourself, you're so selfish and full of yourself " she said to me and I raised an eyebrow.

"You see Lauren, that's where you're wrong, I am not selfish, actually I am looking out for you by telling you Mason is not good for you, and about being full of it, I find that a little insulting but it is kinda true, so yeah, I Am full of it, and as a matter of fact so are you " I said to her not caring at all.

**Lauren scoffs**
"So what Mason isn't good for me but he's good for you, is that it? "

"Exactly, see, you really are a smart kitten " I said and smiled sarcastically.

" And you're a selfish little bi***" she said trying to get me angry and I just smiled.

"ouch but alright, I really don't care so if you're done whining, do you mind excusing me, I was kinda busy when you came by sooo you know bye... Go on... Shuuu!!" I said purposely trying to get her angry and furious.

"Damn you Diana, damn you " she said quietly and then left. Oooh struck a nerve have I.

*****************************************************************************""**

Alex's POV

Since today I haven't been myself, my mind has been in a riot since I found out that I angrily lashed out at my boss's son,the very own Mason Kendell.

I really really really do not want to get fired so soon, I mean I just got this job and I can't handle being fired now. I never get fired from work, especially not for something like this. What am I gonna do now?!!!!!.