Choices (15)

When our lips connected, I felt a spark that just made me want to keep on kissing him. So I kissed him back. He was rough yet gentle at the same time. I found my hands reaching upwards to entwine around his neck, begging him not to stop. I had never been kissed like this by anyone. Malfoy kissing me was so different compared to Harry who was always sweet and gentle but left me wanting more.

A cheer went up from the Quidditch Pitch and suddenly all I could think about was Harry. What was I doing? I was kissing his sworn enemy while he was playing Quidditch! I quickly pulled away from Malfoy and rolled out of his arms.

"We can't do this," I said, quickly standing up. "This is wrong."

He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"What's so wrong about it?" he asked quietly.

"What's wrong?" I repeated. Was he really that thick? "What's wrong is I'm going out with Harry Potter. You guys are enemies."

"That doesn't make me love you any less."

I saw this look in his eye, like he couldn't bear to let me go. Another cheer from the Quidditch pitch came again. Harry...

"I'm sorry," I said, finally "I'm with Harry." I turned and I walked away, leaving Malfoy sitting on the grass, staring at my back once again.

--

"Harry!" I yelled to get his attention. He was surrounded by fans and teammates all wanting to congratulate him on their win.

"Harry!" I yelled again. This time he heard me. He walked over to me with a giant grin on his face and pulled me into a hug.

"We won!" he said ecstatically.

"I know!" I laughed. His excitement was just so contagious.

"Did you see me catch the snitch?" he asked. Clearly something spectacular had happened.

"Yes," I lied "It was great."

"I know!"

"I didn't see you there Amanda," Ron suddenly said. Harry pulled out of my arms.

"Of course she was there," Harry defended "She's my girlfriend. She wouldn't miss this."

My stomach clenched with guilt. How would he react if I told him what I was actually doing.

"I wasn't feeling too good so I was mostly in the bathroom. You know...that time of the month..." I lied. Both boys grimaced. "I came out just in time to see you though."

"Of course you did," Harry kissed my head. "Let's go back."

The four of us headed back to the common room, laughing and talking about the game. I was mostly quiet since I had no idea what they were talking about. My head was still thinking about Malfoy.

"I Love You..."

I felt a thrill run up my spine as I remembered what he had said. For some reason I felt great pleasure and excitement. But no, I couldn't fall for him. I was Harry Potter's girlfriend!

Harry pulled the tapestry across for the secret stairwell and we were all instead greeted with the sight of Dean and Ginny furiously embracing. We all just stared at them. I was stunned. Suddenly the thought of me and Malfoy doing that flashed into my mind causing me to blush.

"Oy!" Ron yelled, causing Dean and Ginny to break apart. He was furious. The two siblings began to have a screaming match while the rest of us just stood there awkwardly. I looked at Harry. He was strangely quiet. His arm had tensed and for a split second he looked just as angry as Ron.