Choices (19)

What the hell was I supposed to do now?

 "Harry...I really can't be with you," I said softly.

"Why not?" he argued.

"Because..." I had to search for a reason. Saying because I'm in love with your enemy didn't seem like such a good explanation. I sighed. "Because there's someone else."

 He frowned "Someone else?"

"Yes," I nodded "I love someone else."

"That doesn't matter either."

"What?" Does this guy never stop?

"It doesn't matter because I'll fight for you."

I nearly groaned out loud. Two guys fighting over me was so not what I needed right now.

"Don't do that," I said firmly "Let me go."

"I'm never letting you go."

 "Suit yourself."

I walked out of the door first. To my surprise, Draco was waiting for me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Hey- "

"Draco," I whispered frantically "You have to get out of here. Harry is going to - "

The door opened.

Quickly, I slapped Draco as hard as I could.

"Ow! What was that -

"Don't you ever touch me like that again!" I yelled at him, just as harry appeared from behind the door.  Draco's eyes widened and he nodded to show that he understood.

"Is there something wrong Amanda?" Harry's eyes flashed between the two of us, his hand moving towards his wand.

"Malfoy was just groping me," I quickly explained "but I dealt with him."

"What?" Harry turned onto Draco, his wand in his hand. He held it to Draco's throat "If you ever touch her like that again, I will kill you."

I gasped. "Harry, leave him."

Harry's wand was still pressed tightly against Draco's throat.

 "Harry...Harry!"

He let go, breathing heavily. I gently took his arm and pulled him away.

"He's not worth it."

As we walked away from the dungeons, I turned my head slightly to see Draco. His hands were massaging his throat where an imprint had been left from Harry's wand. I mouthed an apology which he waved off.

I slept with Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter has just confessed his love for me again and vowed never to let me go.

Seriously, what the hell was I supposed to do now?

"Wow, your ex-boyfriend needs to calm down and let you go." Draco sat down next to me against the tree trunk near the lake.

I grimaced. "You're right about that."

"How did the break up go?" he asked, pulling me into his arms.

I fidgeted nervously. "Yeah...about that..."

"Was it that bad?" he could sense my discomfort.

"A little bit..."

"Don't worry, you're with me now." He kissed the top of my head. Guilt flooded through me. I had to tell him.

"Draco...we didn't exactly...break up," I confessed.

"What?" He leaned back from me so he could look at my face.

"He kept going on about how Ginny was a mistake and he wanted a second chance and never letting me go." I tried to laugh it off but Draco still looked pretty serious.

"So you didn't end it with him?"

"I did! I told him there was someone else but he said he was going to fight them or something."

Now Draco laughed.

"Yeah right," he scoffed.

"Look let's not talk about him." I cupped Draco's face with one hand. "Did it hurt when I hit you?"

"Not as much as seeing you walk off with him," he said quietly and bent down so he was just inches away from my lips. I tilted my head up so he could reach my lips but he pulled away.

"We should go back now. My friends will be wondering where I am and when was the last time you ate?"

I groaned. "I don't need dinner, I just need you!"

He chuckled "Go eat food."

I grumbled as he pushed me off his lap but I was rewarded with a kiss.

"See you tonight?" I asked before we entered the Great Hall.

"No, not tonight. I have to do things and your friends will be wondering where you are."

I frowned but made no protest once we entered. I found a seat next to Seamus and Dean who were busily talking about Quidditch. People were starting to look at men curiously, wondering why I wasn't sitting next to Harry. Ginny didn't seem to be anywhere near him either.  I shrugged and decided to interact with the guys. They were actually kind of cool once you got to know them but Seamus was hilarious. While listening to another one of their stories, I saw Harry frown over in my direction but I didn't think much of it. What was in the past was in the past.

 --

Alright guys, the next couple of chapters is where all the action goes down and i promise i;ll try to mae it good. Who reckons the story is going good so far?? Reckon i deserve a couple of votes?

Your comments also mean a lot to me as well. Apart from giving me the motivation to keep on writing, I also like the fact that you guys think my stories are great.!

Thnx for the support!