Choices (28)

"Name?"

"Amanda Cornwall."

"Age?"

"Sixteen nearly turning seventeen."

"Do you know where you are?"

"St Mungos Hospital."

I looked around. Yup, definitely St Mungos. Everywhere was white and there were healers bustling around. If that wasn't obvious enough, there were countless patients with symptoms you just wouldn't see in a normal hospital.

"Can I go now?" I asked the Healer who was interrogating me.

"No dizziness?"

"Nope."

"Everything seems pretty much set. No memory loss which is good. Just try not to hit your head anymore."

I grimaced.

"Will do."

Once the healer had turned around and left, I gingerly slid off from my bed and stood up. A wave of dizziness hit me and I had to grab onto the side table to steady myself. I gently felt the area where I had hit my head. It was still pretty tender but I would be fine.

It's been a month since I last saw Draco. I didn't know where he was, or how he was. He hadn't contacted me yet and I was too afraid to. I just couldn't help but wonder if we were still a couple anymore. Did he still love me? I couldn't waste any more time lying around in a hospital bed while the Healers attempted to fix me. I had to talk to Draco. Now.

Dear Draco

I haven't heard from you in a long time. Do you still love me? It's ok if you don't. I need to talk to you.

Dear Draco,

Are you ignoring me because you're breaking up with me?

I tossed parchment after parchment into the trash when I arrived home.

Stop being so insecure, I scolded myself, he still loves you. Have faith.

Dear Draco,

I know sending you this letter is probably a stupid decision, but I can't go another day without knowing if you're ok. I can't help but worry that something has happened to you.

I'm fine but I miss you. Things have been pretty tense where I am though because of the wedding incident.  I was forced to wear this yellow puffy dress and everyone had to dress formally snd everything which ii so did not feel comfortable in. I'm basically alone except for Fred, George and Ginny. I miss being at Hogwarts where you're constantly surrounded by people.

I regret getting mad at you which caused me to get knocked out and lose my memory. We could have had more time together if I hadn't done that.

Can we meet up? I really need to talk to you face to face.

Take care of yourself

Love Amanda

I attached the letter to my owl's leg and sent her off.

"To Draco Malfoy," I whispered into her ear in case anyone was nearby. She spread her beautiful chestnut wings and set off. I watched her fly away, hoping that Draco would respond soon.

Everything was really quiet here. Harry, Hermione and Ron were gone. I lost track of where Harry had gone when the disaster hit. Everyone pretty much got away safely. I was the only one who had to go to hospital. Just a bump on the head that caused me to lose consciousness. Nothing bad.

Bill and Fleur left for their home, Shell Cottage after the wedding. It was said to be a very beautiful, serene place. I had yet to visit it but I couldn't just leave Mrs Weasley behind. You could tell she was lonely and worried. Right now I was probably the only thing keeping her sane. Me and cleaning that is. When they left, all she did for two days straight was clean. When I arrived back from the hospital, I had to shield my eyes because it was so bright and shiny compared to the usual cluttered mess.

Fred and George were here to keep me company. I was glad for that. I didn't fancy the idea of being stuck alone with Ginny even though we didn't hate each other anymore. It was clear how awkward we both felt around one another ever since the screaming incident back at Hogwarts.

A pecking on the window interrupted my thoughts. My owl had returned, bearing a letter. I slowly took it from him and just held it in my hands. My name was written on the front with neat cursive handwriting. Draco's handwriting. I didn't know why, but I was too scared to look. What if it gave me a response that I didn't want to read?

I just sat at the desk for a long time just staring down at the letter.  Finally I decided to stop being such a coward and just open the envelope. I took a deep breath and opened the folded parchment.

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

From Draco Malfoy,

  (Malfoy Manor)

----------

Hey guys sorry i havent been uploading much, I've just been working on other storries that i'll upload soon. oh and lets just pretend the letter that amanda wrote to draco was one page. I didnt have time to make a decent one and i know u guys really wanted another chapter

Thanks everyone for all the support you've been giving me. I feel soo touched when one of you comments and offer ideas about the storyline. So keep on voting and supporting me!!