[28]

3rd persons pov.

"You're literally the worst driver ever, they're probably already done with what they needed to do," Taehyung complained to Jin who was driving.

"It's not my fault I can't see properly, I told you to get the wiper fixed, the rain is all I can see, if I drive faster than this we'll all die." Jin replied, trying his best to keep up the speed of the van. Once they arrived they ran all the way to the top, expecting them to be there.

"We're here- oh no," Namjoon cut himself off, letting out a slight gasp at the horror lying in front of him. The rain poured down on an emotionless Jungkook holding a lifeless Byeol.

Taeyong and Mr Lee were still present, unable to move. The scream Jungkook had let out just moments prior to the boys' arrival, was so excruciating, so heartbreaking, that the father and son pair felt obligated to stay.

Their presence confused the boys but they later realised that the unknown number who they had thought to be someone extremely powerful, was actually just Jungkook's very jealous 'cousin.'

"Taeyong follow me home right this instant," Mr Lee ordered, leaving the scene with his son, feeling they shouldn't be there. Jimin quickly ran to the lovers, reaching for Byeol's wrist.

"She still has a pulse, it's weak but she has a chance, we need to take her to the hospital NOW," Jimin said

"She still has a pulse, it's weak but she has a chance, we need to take her to the hospital NOW," Jimin said. The boys were so busy carefully picking up Byeol's petite body, that Yoongi was the only one who managed to notice Jungkook looking like he forgot how to breathe.

"She'll be fine-"

Yoongi's words were cut off by his younger walking past him, ignoring him with no facial expression whatsoever.

Jungkook walked down with the boys to the van and sat in the very back seat. "How's he holding up?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi who sighed while shrugging, concerned about his brother's condition.

"He hasn't said a word," he replied. They drove to a hospital as fast as they could, quickly carrying her in. The doctors immediately put her in a hospital bed and pushed her into the ER.

 The doctors immediately put her in a hospital bed and pushed her into the ER