promise.

"It's okay,"

"It's okay,"

I smiled through the understanding of the death that was finally going to meet me, a tear slipped my eyes, but it wasn't necessarily a tear of sadness. "I really am sorry Byeol," he said again, "I know you hate it when I don't listen to you," he cracked a smile. He scrunched his nose before regaining a tight grip around my wrist.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, this man will be the end of me. "I didn't use all my fuel," he suddenly came to that realisation. "Byeol I need you to hug me," he spoke, "don't you dare let go," he glared down at me, knowing how I was. He pulled me up far enough to hug his waist. Now he used both hands to hold onto the object, using all his strength along with a slight boost of the boots.

Once he got high enough, I got access to a place to hold onto. I subtracted my weight off of him, no longer relying on him to save me. We both jumped back onto the jet, running into the pilots section where we were safe of the winds. As soon as we got there we collapsed, falling onto our asses. "Don't say it," I glared.

"I told you we should've turned the car around

"I told you we should've turned the car around."

jaechan pov.

I should've killed her when I had the chance. Now I sit here, so close yet so far to accomplishing my goal. The president of South Korea sits in the corner of the same room as me, trapped in chains.

30 minutes to take off.

The idiot ex members of once famous mafia group BTS, think I haven't noticed their entrance. I mean I literally broke into the president's building, do they really think I don't have access every camera on every corner?

I watch them foolishly try to get to the control room, easily knocked out by my men. While it was easy to keep them on leashes, I couldn't say the same about Byeol and her stupid lover. I watched all the jets blow to bits, whether they were in one of them is yet to be known. Either way, they stole the satisfaction I was meant to receive today.

"MR PRESIDENT!" A woman suddenly ran in, she looked at least 45. I furrowed my eyebrows, halting my men from doing anything just yet. She analysed the situation, immediately trying to head back out but I stood in her way. "Leaving so quickly?" I tilted my head, watching her lips quiver in fear. "I- I'm just a secretary, please, I won't tell anyone," she shut her eyes.